Exploring elements of mid-century modern inspired architecture mixed with earthy textures and with full consideration of the beautiful surrounding natural landscape this house achieves a sense of light tranquillity.
Smooth surfaces, luxury finishes, space and simplicity provide a sense of calm.
Moving from room to room the thoughtful placement of windows and doors gives you purposeful framing of the beautiful landscape, providing a sense of connection to nature at all times during your living experience.
Designed by Adam Kane Architects, of Richmond, 'Lithic House' has been designed to achieve a luxury and sensory experience, where large perforations give a sense of space and serenity.
Two Ducks Daylesford, the "visionary accommodation escape".
- 3 bedrooms - master bedroom suite with parents retreathome theatre, large walk-in robe, generous ensuite bathroom with dual vanities
- Open plan living-dining with alfresco dining area, bbq, panoramic views over nearby natural bushland and the famous Dr's Gully
- Impressive and spacious kitchen with quality joinery and appliances, butlers pantry
- Central family bathroom, separate guest powder room
- Polished concrete flooring with hydronic heating
- Split systems, solar boosted gas hot water system
- Land area approx half an acre, quiet off street location with plenty of parking