Birdie on Bridport is a cute 2 bedroom cottage, right in the heart of Daylesford, just a few minutes easy walk to the main street where there are a myriad of cafes to pick from for breakfast. With her recent makeover and update, Birdie now has trendy appeal and a fresh look. She is a reproduction miners’ cottage with 2 queen bedrooms individually styled, a spa bath and separate shower, full kitchen and cottage garden.
There is a large screen TV and cosy entertainment nook, as well as another seating area and dining/kitchen. This cottage is ideal for 1 or 2 couples, or a family of 4 where ideally the children can share a bed, or if you need a rollaway bed, we can assist with this just ask when you book.
Affordable, easy care, close to town, freshly styled and perfect for 2 or 4, Birdie is a great option for your stay in Daylesford. Elderly friendly - as long as the few wooden steps at the front and side doors are manageable - but not wheelchair friendly. There are laundry facilities, a BBQ and a flat outdoor paved area for entertainment.
Unique Features and Appointments
• 2 bedrooms 2Q?
• Corner spa bath and standard shower?
• Fully appointed kitchen and dining area?
• Gas heating?
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area?
• Large screen TV and entertainment nook?
• TV/DVD/CD, books and games?
• Laundry facilities?
• Electric barbeque and paved/grassed garden?
• Off street parking for 2 cars?
• No Wifi?
• Pet-friendly for small dogs property is not fully fenced?
• Walk to town?