TreeTops is one of the best value for money venues in the area. It has been specially set up for groups, with all the little details taken care of, so you can sit back and enjoy your perfect break in beautiful spa country.
Made from Western Red Cedar and set in a tranquil environment, TreeTops feels like you are in the middle of the bush, yet you are actually just a few minutes from cafes, the bathhouse and all the entertainment of both Hepburn and Daylesford.
Central to the house is a large open plan living area featuring a modern lounge suite, large TV with DVD / BluRay player, plenty of DVD's, classic board games, books and magazines. An 8 - 10 seater dining table ensures everyone gets a seat for dinner in a full house.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped with coffee machine, 1 x 4 slice toaster, 1 x 2 slice toaster, electric kettle, pots, pans, cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery, serving platters and bowls. We also provide pantry staples including salt, pepper, herbs, spices, oil, sauces and mustards, tinfoil, cling wrap, sugar and syrup for the convenience of our guests.
There are 2 bathrooms offering 1 shower over bath, 1 shower and 2 toilets. All bedrooms are tastefully decorated with a delightful country feel. All bath towels, spa towels, bed linen and kitchen linen are supplied as part of your booking.
On the deck there is an 8 person spa set in amongst the trees - private and such a relaxing way to unwind in the afternoon or stargaze at night.
In Winter TreeTops has everything sorted to ensure you have a fabulous stay no matter what the weather is doing. On the deck is a beautiful little antique Warmray wood heater that will keep you cozy on the outdoor sofa, whilst keeping your hot chocolate or mulled wine warm in a saucepan on top. You can even toast a few marshmallows in the fire and listen to the rain on the overhead tin roof.
Inside you'll find ducted heating and a "Ned Kelly" wood-fire heater - perfect for a game of Monopoly on a wintery night. Sit back on the sofa and take in the atmosphere of soaring cathederal ceilings and windows looking out to a bushland view.
During Summer the large covered deck is a great place to recline with a good book on the outdoor lounge or perhaps enjoy a meal using the BBQ or pizza oven. Inside you'll find cool relief with air-conditioning and plenty of space for cold treats in the 2 refrigerator / freezers.
TreeTops is the perfect accommodation for families, golfing or walking groups, wedding accommodation and girl's weekends.
There is also plenty of on-site parking for up to 5 cars.
Sleeps 10 over two levels
3 bedrooms and a loft, each set with quality linen and extra blankets.
- Bedroom 1 has 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 has 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 has 1 Double Bed
- The Loft has 1 King Single Bed and 3 Single Beds
All bookings are for single occupancy of the entire house.
The house and grounds are exclusively yours during your stay. You can make the most of every feature within this truly lovely property.
Get away from the rush of everyday life and spend a little time unwinding in Spa Country.
Instructions on accessing the property are emailed to confirmed bookings in the week before check in.
Further Information about Hepburn and surrounds.
An easy 5 minute stroll to the centre of Hepburn Springs. With it's historic street scape, it is like stepping back in time. Quirky cafes, pubs, bookshops and antique/vintage stores are all waiting for you to explore.
All around the area are plenty of walking trails which take in stunning bushland, scattered with creeks, waterfalls and picnic grounds.
Tree Tops is perfectly positioned to use as a base for exploring Spa Country or the nearby Goldfields.
Less than 5 minutes from Daylesford,
20 minutes to Trentham,
30 minutes to Castlemaine, Clunes and Creswick,
40 minutes to Ballarat and Blackwood,
50 minutes to Mount Macedon
1 hour 20 minutes to Melbourne
- Visit Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens
- Browse bookshops, antiques/vintage stores
- Relax at Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, The Mineral Spa, Acqua Viva Day Spa
- Picnic at Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve, Lake Daylesford or Jubilee Lake
- Play golf in Hepburn Springs or nearby Trentham
- Enjoy Gold & Relics Gold Prospecting in the surrounding gold fields
- Ride the Spa Country Tour between Malmsbury and Ballarat
- Enjoy The Convent, Stony Creek, Bokeh galleries
- Wander through the Daylesford Sunday Market
- Browse the Amazing Mill Markets
- Learn about heritage gardening at St Erth
- Visit the Creswick Woollen Mills
- Take the short drive to Sovereign Hill or Kryal Castle
- Ride the Daylesford Spa Country Railway
- Visit Trentham Falls
- Visit nearby Wineries Passing Clouds, Ellender Estate, Captains Creek Organic Wines
- Try the Cider at the Daylesford Cider Co.
- Get some fresh veggies at local Farmer's markets
- Try some of the amazing bacon from Istra Smallgoods