Treetops is a cosy, elevated and private Western Red Cedar home set in a tranquil environment, yet literally minutes stroll from cafes, bathhouse & entertainment venues and enjoys easy proximity to the vibrant attractions of both Hepburn and Daylesford.
The large open plan living area features a modern lounge, large TV and entertainment facilities. The kitchen is modern and well equipped. There are 2 bathrooms offering 1 bath, 2 showers, 2 toilets. All bedrooms are tastefully decorated with original paintings, home made cushions, a warm modern feel. All towels and linen are supplied.
On the decking there is an 8 person spa overlooking the trees. A relaxing way to unwind or to stargaze at night.
During winter relax and curl up with a book in front of the warm, glowing "Ned Kelly" wood-fire heater whilst you take in the atmosphere of soaring ceilings & picture windows overlooking bushland views. Going to bed doesn't mean a cold bedroom as there is also ducted heating.
During summertime the large covered deck is a great place to recline and soak up the sun or perhaps enjoy a meal using the BBQ or pizza oven. Inside you'll find cool relief with air-conditioning and plenty of space for cold treats in the 2 refrigerator / freezers.
The house is the perfect accommodation for families, golfing or walking groups, wedding accommodation and girl's weekends. There is plenty of on-site parking.
Sleeps 10 over two levels
3 large bedrooms and a loft, each with quality linen and air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 1: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x double bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x double bed
- Loft: 4 x singles
All bookings are for single occupancy of the entire house.
The house and grounds are exclusively yours during your stay. You can make the most of every feature within this truly lovely property.
Get away from the rush of everyday life and spend a little time unwinding in Spa Country.
Instructions on accessing the property are emailed to confirmed bookings in the week before check in.
Further Information about Hepburn and surrounds.
An easy stroll to the centre of Hepburn Springs, with it's historic street scape, is like stepping back in time. Quirky cafes, hotels, bookshops and antique/vintage stores are all waiting for you to explore. There are also plenty of walking trails through stunning bushland, scatter with creeks, waterfalls and picnic grounds.
Tree Tops is also perfectly positioned to use as a base to explore Spa Country or the nearby Goldfields. Less than 5 minutes from Daylesford, 20 minutes to Trentham, 30 minutes to Castlemaine, Clunes and Creswick, 40 minutes to Ballarat and Blackwood, 50 minutes to Mount Macedon and 1 hour 20 minutes to Melbourne.
- Visit Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens
- Browse bookshops, antiques/vintage stores
- Relax at Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, The Mineral Spa, Acqua Viva Day Spa
- Picnic at Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve, Lake Daylesford or Jubilee Lake
- Play golf in Hepburn Springs or nearby Trentham
- Enjoy Gold & Relics Gold Prospecting in the surrounding gold fields
- Ride the Spa Country Tour between Malmsbury and Ballarat
- Enjoy The Convent, Stony Creek, bokeh galleries
- Wander through the Daylesford Sunday Market
- Browse Portal 108 for unique accessories, clothing and gifts
- Visit the Creswick Woollen Mills
- Take the short drive to Sovereign Hill or Kryal Castle
- Ride the Daylesford Spa Country Railway
- Visit Trentham Falls
- Visit nearby Wineries Passing Clouds, Ellender Estate, Captains Creek Organic Wines