4 bedrooms, three ensuites - perfect for three couples
Kangaroo Lookout is all about contemporary luxury and space, and is ideal for 3 couples, families or groups. Sweeping rural views complete the experience. Located in Hepburn Springs this property offers 3 large bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, and one twin bedroom. Tastefully decorated, Kangaroo Lookout offers a fabulous entertainment and games area including a billiard room. The outdoor deck takes in expansive views and offers both a wood and a gas barbecue. Watch the kangaroos graze while enjoying a glass of wine at sundown. This property offers something special.
You are welcome to enjoy the property until 4:00 pm on the day you check out unless there is another booking. Availability to be confirmed at check in
Unique Features and Appointments
- 4 bedrooms 3 queen with ensuite and 1 twin
- 4th bathroom downstairs
- Fully appointed kitchen with all facilities
- Coonara style wood fire in living area Fire for ambiance only – limited wood supplies provided
- Reverse cycle air condition to all bedrooms and living areas
- Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Large screen TV for DVD only in twin bedroom
- Flat screen TV/DVD in three of the large bedrooms
- Down stairs recreation area with sauna & billiard table
- Gas barbeque
- Toddler safety gate available for stairs – please advise if required at time of booking
- Local produce hamper on arrival
- No pets allowed
Approximate distance to Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa – 1400 metres
Approximate distance to Hepburn Golf Course – 1090 metres
Kangaroo Lookout is tucked away on a quiet street in Hepburn Springs but is just a short 2 minute drive away from the Hepburn Bathhouse.
Please make an enquiry for availability and a precise quote.