Call us for availability/price & offers.
65 Main offers insider information on REAL DAYLESFORD EXPERIENCES that only a LOCAL WOULD know. Its more than just a place to stay. Its perfect for solo travellers, couples, hens weekends, group or corporate getaways. You may choose to BOOK a room 1-5 guests or the WHOLE HOUSE 5-12 guests. Rates quoted on the calendar are based on up to 8 guests in 4 queen or king beds. Final rate depends on individual requirements number of beds, extras, dates etc.
Enjoy this big white house with lots of special touches and a casual vibe. Funky club lounges, decks with forest views, located in the heart of Hepburn Springs village. Easy walk to Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, cafes, pubs, restaurants.
Once you have booked the house, on request, our concierge team can connect you to inhouse musicians, inhouse catering, best places for massage, facial, horse riding, cooking class, yoga, mineral water experiences, gourmet dining and more.... This is the 'Main Place To Stay where you can learn Tips That Only A Local Knows...' Its 100 Australian owned and operated.
65 Main is walking distance to the $13m Hepburn Bathhouse mineral water complex, Peppers Day Spa, Restaurants, Cafes, Hepburn State Forest and mineral springs reserve. Short drive to Convent Gallery, Lake House, Daylesford Lake, Boutique shops, dayspas and produce stores.
Usually minimum 2 nights on weekends or minimum 3 nights on public holidays.
Room 1- sleeps 2: king bed, french doors onto balcony with views, ensuite bathroom
Room 2- sleeps 2: king bed, french doors onto large deck with views, spa ensuite bathroom
Room 3- sleeps 2: king bed, french doors onto large deck with views, shares spa bathroom
Room 4- sleeps 2 to 4: king bed, single bed ,optional fold down bed, ensuite bathroom
Room 5- sleeps 2: queen bed, french doors onto small deck, ensuite bathroom
Note a fold down bed is available on request and the king beds may be split into two singles, surcharge applies.
WEEKEND Rate based on up to 8-10 people/adults ,indication only. Price may vary.
- min 2 nights from $100pp pn
- min 1 night on Friday from $125pp pn
- min 1 night on Saturday $160pp pn
- final price depends on desired bed configuration
- available beds:1 fold down, 1 single bed, 1 queen bed, 4 king beds or split into 8 king singles
- surcharge applies for splitting of king beds and fold down bed
- 10am unless later time arranged in advance
- 5 bedrooms with tv/dvd, linen
- 4 bathrooms with towels, hair dryer, toiletries
- kitchen only available for whole house bookings, self contained
- reading room, billiard room, dining room, decks
- onsite parking for 5 cars
- free wifi, free movies
- fabulous location
- concierge service to create amazing experiences to match desires & budget
Note: Call our team if you wish to obtain a specific price. Pamper Packages with high tea, wine tour, massage, day spa, a magnum of French Champagne or home baked treats available on request.