Nestled on 40 acres, Greenfields is a beautiful New England Style country house, providing all the experience of country, without giving up the city luxuries.
Boasting established gardens, majestic gum trees and an abundance of open areas. Greenfields is a haven for families, friends or girls groups seeking a tranquil escape with all the comforts of home.
The large gourmet kitchen including a Blanco oven is the perfect spot to cook up a storm, while the two separate living areas offer space and comfort.
Everything has been thought of to make your stay comfortable: Open Fire Place, heaters in all bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with floor heating, 5 star hotel bed linen. All you have to do is arrive, sit back and relax.
The main lounge room has cathedral ceiling, french doors leading out to the veranda, comfortable chairs, and lots of magazines and books.
Plasma TV in the main lounge, sitting room and main bedroom.
Ceiling fans in main rooms and portable fans in all others.
Approximately 10 minutes from Daylesford's attractions and day spa's. Greenfields has 360 degree views of beautiful rolling hills. Sit on the veranda, watch the sun set, read a book or just lie on the grassy knoll watch the kangaroos bound across the fields.
- 4 Bedrooms
2 King turns into king singles, 1 Queen, 2 singles, all with heating.
- 2 Bathrooms, with floor heating
- Large living room with huge fire place
- Separate ¦great as a kids retreat or cosy reading room
- Fully equiped kitchen with large 8 person dining table
- Laundry with separate toilet
- All bedrooms decorated with WorldWeave signature collections
- Vintage collection of antique and collectable furniture & artwork
- 5 star hotel linen
- Heaters in all bedrooms.
- 3 LCD TVs with Movies on Hard drive in Living Room
- Stunning 360degree outlooks
-Dogs welcome at extra cost
THINGS TO DO
- 1.5km to Bathhouse & Spa
- Places to eat - Farmers Arms Hotel, Frangos & Frangos, Red Star Cafe
- Places to visit - Hepburn spa, the Convent Gallery, Botanic gardens
- Places to Shop - Eclectic Vincent St shops, Sunday Daylesford market
Rates displayed are indicative only and will vary depending on the dates of your stay, the number of guests and the duration. Public Holidays and Long Weekends may incur 3-4 night minimum stays.
Check-in: 3pm; Check-out: midday.
Weekend nights are Thurs/Fri, Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun.
Midweek nights are Sun through to Thurs.
A $50 pet fee is payable if bringing along your pet. Please advise us when booking.