The beauty and charm of this cottage has to be experienced to truly be appreciated.
-Please note the our rate is only $200 per night the additional charges are from Homeaway or to cover there fees.
-Fully self contained handcrafted stone cottage
-Accommodating up to 4 people
-2 bedrooms each with queen beds with electric blankets
-2 person spa
-Breakfast provided - special dietary requests will incur a fee.
-Breakfast provisions supplied initially, if you require more you
will need to supply your own.
-Private undercover outdoor BBQ area
-Ample parking including undercover
-Set on 3/4 of an acre with terraced gardens
-Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets
-We can arrange an antipesto platter for your arrival at additional cost a minimum 4 days notice.
-Pleasant short walk to general store/café, hotel, sports ground, kids area, tennis courts and netball rings.
-Only 10 minute drive from Castlemaine, 15 - 20 minutes Daylesford and 1.5 hours from Melbourne.
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- Check in strictly from 3pm and check out 10am unless by prior arrangement, additional charge
- A flat rate of $50 per night for extra room not per person - if 2 people and want 2 rooms you need to select 3 people staying, if 4 people staying you need to select 3 people so this activates the 2nd bedroom please inform the owner of exact amount of people staying so the right amount of provisions are provided - please contact owner if there is any questions.
- Minimum 3 night stay for long weekends, 4 night stay for Easter and minimum stays also may apply for peak periods.
Special offers not available long weekends or peak periods
- Children under the age of 2 years may stay in bedroom with parents without extra cost,
over this age the second bedroom is required.
- LAST minute bookings, total payment must be made on arrival including your bond/deposit before your stay otherwise your stay will be refused.
- Any amounts charged from the refundable damage deposit money will incur to a 1.5 merchant fee, this fee is a Homeaway Stayz fee Unfortunately this cannot be absorbed by the owner.