TreeTops is quite possibly the best value for money in the area.
We have specially set up TreeTops for groups and taken care of all the little details to make sure you can kick back and enjoy a relaxing break in beautiful spa country.
Our red cedar cabin is set in a gorgeous, tranquil environment. TreeTops feels like you are in the middle of the bush, but you are only few minutes from cafes, the Hepburn bathhouse and all the entertainment of Hepburn and Daylesford Townships.
Central to the house is an open plan living area featuring a generous lounge suite, large TV with DVD / BluRay player, plenty of DVD's and classic board games. Our library has many genres of books and we are OK with good quality book swaps. An 8 - 10 seater dining table guarantees everyone gets a seat for dinner in a full house.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped coffee machine we even fill it up with beans for you, 1 x 4 slice toaster, 1 x 2 slice toaster, electric kettle, pots, pans, cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery, serving platters and bowls. We also provide pantry staples including salt, pepper, herbs, spices, oil, sauces and mustards, tinfoil, cling wrap, sugar and syrup for the convenience of our guests.
There are 2 bathrooms offering 1 shower over bath, 1 shower and 2 toilets. All bedrooms are tastefully decorated with a delightful country feel. All soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath towels, spa towels, bed linen and kitchen linen are supplied as part of your booking.
On the deck there is an 8 person spa set in amongst the trees - very private and a completely relaxing way to unwind in the afternoon or stargaze at night.
In Winter TreeTops has everything sorted to host a fabulous stay no matter what the weather is doing. On the deck is a cute little antique Warmray wood heater that will keep you cozy on the outdoor sofa, with the added benefit of being able to keep your hot chocolate or mulled wine warm in a saucepan on top. You can even toast a few marshmallows in the fire and listen to the rain on the overhead tin roof.
Inside you'll find ducted heating and a "Ned Kelly" wood-fire heater - you can sit down for that game of Monopoly on a wintery night in total comfort. Later on you can sit back on the sofa and stare into the flames or take in the atmosphere of soaring cathederal ceilings and windows that look out to a bushland view.
During Summer the large covered deck is a great place to grab a book from the bookshelf, recline on the outdoor lounge with a glass of chilled white wine. Or perhaps enjoy a meal using the BBQ or pizza oven. Inside you'll find cool relief with air-conditioning and plenty of space for cold treats in the 2 refrigerator / freezers.
TreeTops is the perfect accommodation for families, golfing or walking groups, wedding accommodation and girl's weekends.
There is also plenty of on-site parking for up to 5 cars.
Sleeps 10 over two levels
3 bedrooms and a loft, each set with quality linen and extra blankets.
- Bedroom 1 has 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 has 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 has 1 Double Bed
- The Loft has 1 King Single Bed and 3 Single Beds
All bookings are for single occupancy of the entire house.
The house and grounds are exclusively yours during your stay. You can make the most of every feature of this lovely holiday house.
So spoil yourself and get away from the rush of everyday life - spend a little time unwinding in Spa Country.
Instructions on accessing the property are emailed to confirmed bookings in the week before check in.
Further Information about Hepburn and surrounds.
An easy 5 minute stroll to the centre of Hepburn Spring, with a historic street scape, feels like you are stepping back in time. Quirky cafes, pubs, bookshops and antique/vintage stores are all waiting for you to explore.
All around the area are plenty of walking trails which will take you through stunning bushland, scattered with creeks, waterfalls and picnic grounds. We even provide you with a picnic hamper for you to use during your outings.
Tree Tops is perfectly positioned to use as a base for exploring Spa Country or the nearby Goldfields.
Less than 5 minutes from Daylesford,
20 minutes to Trentham,
30 minutes to Castlemaine, Clunes and Creswick,
40 minutes to Ballarat and Blackwood,
50 minutes to Mount Macedon
1 hour 20 minutes to Melbourne
- Visit Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens
- Browse bookshops, antiques/vintage stores
- Relax at Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, The Mineral Spa, Acqua Viva Day Spa
- Picnic at Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve, Lake Daylesford or Jubilee Lake
- Play golf in Hepburn Springs or nearby Trentham
- Enjoy Gold & Relics Gold Prospecting in the surrounding gold fields
- Ride the Spa Country Tour between Malmsbury and Ballarat
- Enjoy The Convent, Stony Creek, Bokeh galleries
- Wander through the Daylesford Sunday Market
- Browse the Amazing Mill Markets
- Learn about heritage gardening at St Erth
- Visit the Creswick Woollen Mills
- Take the short drive to Sovereign Hill or Kryal Castle
- Ride the Daylesford Spa Country Railway
- Visit Trentham Falls
- Visit nearby Wineries Passing Clouds, Ellender Estate, Captains Creek Organic Wines
- Try the Cider at the Daylesford Cider Co.
- Get some fresh veggies at local Farmer's markets
- Try some of the amazing bacon from Istra Smallgoods