With an outdoor and indoor spa, various outside seating areas and panoramic views, Avalon at Bella Vista Villas offers true escapism in a cottage style villa just minutes from Hepburn Springs and Daylesford.
Enjoy the breathtaking views from both spas, enjoy a romantic moment by the wood burning fire, watch kangaroos graze, dine under the stars on your own secluded patio, or head to one of the renowned local pubs or restaurants.
WHY STAY AT AVALON VILLA:
Nestled in the hills this superb location for a weekend break, or week-long stay, offers:
- An outdoor spa on a private deck under a shady gazebo
- Stunning vistas – with 5.5 acres of elevated grounds
- Privacy – complete privacy and surrounded by nature
- Native wildlife – watch kangaroos, kookaburras & echidnas
- Relaxation and rejuvenation – tranquil setting, in-house massage possible
- Local attractions – just minutes away
- Secure and undercover parking – motorcyclists and cyclists most welcome
- Outdoor spa with a large deck and gazebo overlooking rolling hills
- Spa room with large two person spa bath and picture window offering countryside views
- Comfortable queen size bed
- Large plasma TV with DVD and CD player a few movies are provided
- Ned Kelly wood burning stove plenty of wood supplied. Wall heater and air conditioning also provided for maximum comfort
- Fully equipped galley style kitchen including oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Electric barbeque
- Outdoor seating options include private deck with panoramic views
- Separate bathroom with shower.
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board provided.
Bella Vista Villas is just outside of Hepburn Springs, about 10 minutes drive from Daylesford. There are plenty of excellent restaurants that you can get to in about 15 minutes, as well as several pubs, live music venues, wineries, and day spas - including the famous Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa just a few minutes away.
For the lover of the outdoors, as well as the stunning grounds of Bella Vista Villas itself, there are plenty of walks and places of outstanding natural beauty nearby - Mount Franklin, Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm, The 'Blowhole', the Mineral Springs Reserve, Jubilee Lake, and Sailors Falls.
Please feel free to enjoy the grounds of Bella Vista. The view and sunset from the top of the paddock near Charlies Road is particularly nice and is worth the walk but please watch out for rabbit holes and hidden tree stumps. We also kindly ask you to please respect the privacy of the other guests.
You may see a variety of native Australian animals on the property that includes kangaroos, wombats, echidnas, kookaburras - and goats.
Through Hepburn Springs on to Hepburn-Newstead Road, after about a kilometre turn right on to Charlies Road. Please be aware that this is a hilly gravel road. You don't need a 4x4 to get down it, but do drive slowly and carefully as it is used by wildlife, particularly kangaroos. You'll see a sign for Bella Vista Villas near the end of the road on the left.
Our family home is on the 5.5 acre grounds but Avalon is set in its own secluded gardens with private patio. The villa is totally self-contained with all its own facilities including kitchen and barbecue. It's even got a hammock. Most people come here for a romantic getaway so if we are at home during your stay we leave you completely alone, unless you want to talk to us of course For that reason we have a strict no guests, events or parties rule. If you do have any special requirements or want to hire Avalon or the grounds for an event please do contact us before booking. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sitting on the deck at Avalon or in the outdoor spa, with an unbroken view of rolling hills in front of you and the Milky Way overhead, you'll know you've found the perfect place to get away from it all for a few days.
If we can arrange anything for you either to prior to or during your stay just call us or contact us.