This is the perfectly designed house for friends, couples, families and extended families to enjoy quality time together. Warm, cozy, ultra modern, central, with unique architecture and modern, luxurious furniture, this house is located just 2 minutes walk from the bustling Piper Street cafe & restaurant district in Kyneton.
* Luxurious ultra modern venue for mid-week escapes or the perfect weekend getaway for up to 6 adults.
* Charges for this accommodation are per number of rooms required. Pricing then will be $225 per night for the use of one bedroom, $450 per night for two bedrooms and $600 per night for the use of three bedrooms. Minimum 2 night stay
* Suitable for couples (MIN 2 NIGHT STAY)
*Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival,
* Air conditioning, underfloor heating and two way open gas fire,
* Three indoor living zones,
* Cosmopolitan outdoor living area with kitchen, dining, barbeque, heating and fans. In summer there is a pool with outdoor shower and generous decks for relaxing and alfresco dining. Beach towels are provided.
* Indoors there are three living zones and for winter, an open fireplace to sit by while sipping some local red wine.
* Ground floor master bedroom with private ensuite,
* On the first floor, two comfortable double bedrooms and smaller living area and main bathroom.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a 2 night minimum stay.
The price for the house ranges from $225 to $600 per night, depending on the number of guests. While this house is not suitable for toddlers due to the pool, open staircase and concrete floors, babies or older children can be accommodated at no charge. Call us to discuss your options..
PETS: We are happy to discuss you bringing your pet but include an extra $30 cleaning fee.
Maximum number of guests is 6 (2 per room)
Check In Time 3:00pm (earlier may be available by arrangement)
Check Out Time 10:00am (later may be available by prior arrangement)
SLEEPING AT MITCHELL ST
There are three bedrooms:
Ground floor, Master Bedroom with ensuite ,
Upstairs, Queen Bedroom and Double Bedroom
Guests sleep on quality ensembles, comfortable, quality pillows, luxurious, professionally laundered white linen sheets, pillowcases,mattress protectors and generous white bath towels
Sleeps up to 6
Safety child cot available on request at no charge.
Some of the many things to do in Kyneton:
Relax in this modern town-house which focuses on indoor to outdoor living.
Leave the car and take the two minute walk to Piper Street where there is plenty of food and entertainment for all ages.
FOR THE FOODIE: Farmers Market on the second Saturday of the month. Buy your local produce straight from the grower. Bring your esky along and buy wholesale fresh meat to take home from the local abattoir, (open to 2pm on Saturdays) and stock up at local wineries. In berry season,(later in spring) visit the local growers and stock up for the winter. There are also cooking classes to participate in through Piper St Food Co .. A short drive away, there are some lovely old pubs such as the Pig and Whistle and Radio Springs Hotel as well as old bakeries and trendy little restaurants in nearby towns.
FOR THE GARDENER: There are lots of nurseries to visit, including a peony farm and the famous garden of St Erth - which takes you on a beautiful drive through Trentham to Blackwood.
FOR THE GIRLS WEEKEND AWAY: fabulous boutiques, restaurants,specialty shops cafes, spas, massage and other treatment salons. We can arrange beauty therapist and massage therapists to come to the house.
FOR THE GOLFER: there are several excellent and inexpensive golf courses near Kyneton including Kyneton, Trentham and Daylesford.