In the heart of Kyneton, Goldies on Piper is a freshly refurbished and furnished family home. This cosy home has a fully functional modern kitchen, warm inviting lounge room and two very comfortable bedrooms to sleep from 2 to 6 adults
(Sofa Bed with strong base in the lounge room may be converted to a comfortable double bed).
This is a comfortable well appointed house with modern luxurious furniture and a large garden nestled with many well established fruit trees. It is right on the bustling historic Piper Street cafe, restaurant and boutique/specialty shops.
A great house for holidays, retreat, honeymoon, get together of friends/relatives, birth day/anniversary celebrations, golfing tours and as base for attending events and sight seeing in Kyneton and its surroundings, Daylesford, Maldon, Macedon, Hanging rock and Castlemine areas
The Kitchen is well stocked with provisions for a full breakfast and cooking facilities to assist with self-catering.
A paved patio in the backyard includes gas bbq and outdoor dining facilities.
The long driveway allows parking of multiple cars inside the property plus off-street parking available just in front of the house on Piper Street.
Kyneton is within easy reach of Daylesford, Hepburn springs, Woodend and Castlemine. This affordable house is an ideal base to explore the spa areas, mineral springs, gold fields and gardens in the Macedon ranges.
Stay over as a group when attending hanging rock concerts, races and events in Kyneton, hanging rock and surrounding districts.
Special breakfast and Dinner on prior order:
Special breakfast may include Chapati/Paratha, free range egg omelette with herbs and vegetables, meat/vegetable curry.
Dinner menu at affordable prices is available on prior request.
Discuss the details with us.
Some of the many things to do in Kyneton:
* Enjoy this cosy comfortable family home.
* Enjoy the historic Piper street cafe, restaurant, specialty/boutique shops at your door step.
* Farmers market on the second Saturday of every month. Buy your local produce straight from the grower.
* Visit the nurseries in Kyneton.
* Walk along the banks of Campaspe river.
* Stroll through the botanical garden.
* Visit the museum and galleries.
* FOR THE GIRLS WEEKEND AWAY: fabulous boutiques, restaurants,specialty shops cafes, spas, massage and other treatment salons are in Kyneton.
* Attend special events including Daffodil festival, flower show, agricultural show, Lost Trade show, Kyneton cup and many others.
* Sight seeing in surrounding districts including Daylesford, Castlemine, Hanging rock, Macedon ranges.
* A cosy comfortable house with all the facilities and environment of a home away from home for midweek escapes, weekend getaway or extended holiday for up to six people.
* One bedroom with King Size bed which may be split into two King Single beds. The second bedroom has a Queen Size bed. The Sofa Bed in the lounge room may be converted into a
comfortable double bed. The bedroom furniture and accessories/linen were chosen to provide you with a very relaxing and comfortable good night sleep.
* Relaxing large garden setting with outdoor bbq and paved area for entertaining and relaxation.
* North facing sun room to relax or read books.
* North south facing house with large windows to allow plenty of sunlight and fresh air.
* Space gas heater in the lounge room for warmth in those cold nights and mornings.
* Air Conditioner (cooling and heating) for the most comfortable stay.
* TV, DVD player, CD player with FM radio and USB connection are provided in the large lounge room with comfortable sofa setting for your entertainment and comfort.
* Multiple car parking facilities inside the property and off-street parking on Piper street.
* Piper St. Co. Cafe and Emporium specialty store are just across the street. Newspapers are available to purchase in the cafe.
* Hotels and pubs are within a short stroll.
There is a 2 night minimum stay for less than two couples.
Maximum number of guests - 6.
Check in time 2 pm.
Check out time 11 am.
Please call us for further information and any query you may have.