Just outside Kyneton and Daylesford
'Tushita' Country House is a family-friendly, tranquil bush retreat perfectly positioned to discover the best of Central Victoria's food, wine, shopping, festivals and attractions.
Just a 10 minute drive to Kyneton, 15 minutes to Woodend and 20 minutes to Daylesford, it is ideally positioned to load up on delicious local treats, then to just stop, relax and unwind. Equally, use the property as a base to explore the surrounding district and its gold mining history.
'Tushita' comprises a charming house
- ideal for couples wanting to escape the rat race, or
- bring the whole family and just let the kids run around 44 acres of bush, watch kangaroos, wallabies, and wonderful birdlife, and play table tennis - while the adults just sit back in comfort in front of the fire, or take in the gorgeous view.
What does 'Tushita' offer
The House offers:
- SPACE inside and out
- well-equipped kitchen
- one king bedroom may be separated into two singles
- one queen bedroom
- a beautiful bathroom
- full laundry facilities
- wifi some limitations apply
- a large central living space
- beautiful linens
- full breakfast supplies
- a fireplace combustion wood heater
- a cupboard full of toys for the children
Additional fold-up beds and a port-a-cot are available on request.
Cleaning service is included in the fee.