1. The cottage is situated at the centre of a 134 acre farming property with outstanding views across the Trilogy Lakes to the Macedon Ranges. Soak in the fresh air of the 1900 ft elevation of the locality. Inspiring and peaceful, clean and comfortable.The cottage is elevated approximately 100 metres above Lauriston Reservoir with spectacular views from all rooms. Very private, but with a stunning outlook.
2. Macedon Ranges Views is very easy to access, and is located 10km south-west of Kyneton. It is a one hour drive from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, all on country roads. It is a very easy drive to the historic towns of Castlemaine, Daylesford, Ballarat, Bendigo and all the charming settlements of the Macedon Ranges and, as well, all the hamlets and towns of the Central Goldfields district of Victoria. These places have interesting museums, parks, gardens, walks, shops, antique shops and dining opportunities.
3. Visiting Melbourne without traffic and parking issues is also very easy. It involves catching a fast, comfortable, and economical train from Kyneton to central Melbourne. The train travels from the top of the range 600 m 2000ft ASL to central Melbourne, which is at sea level and it is an enjoyable ride.
4. The cottage has two bedrooms, each with a very comfortable Queen size bed, and inspiring views from the beds across the lake to the mountains.
5. The cottage has a well-appointed spacious kitchen with a view, which includes the following: electric stove and oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery.
6. The sitting room and dining area have inspiring views from all windows, as well as a TV and DVD player.
7. The decking is open and welcoming, and intended for serenity amidst the views.
8. The bathroom is very spacious.
9. The cottage is well-insulated, has a reverse cycle air conditioner for cooling and heating and a wood fire also.
10. The cottage has a laundry, with a washing machine and a drier. An ironing board and iron are also provided.
11. The cottage has very good mobile phone access.
12. Kyneton has two supermarkets for purchasing provisions. Woodend and Trentham are also close by.
13. Fishing is possible from the Lauriston lake to which the property has a frontage.
14. Wild life is abundant and there are endless opportunities for walking and hiking.
15. Because the farm has livestock Angus cattle, we are unable to cater for pets. The inside of the cottage is a smoke free zone.
16. We have a desire to serve you to the best of our ability to make your stay a memory you will cherish. We love the place and hope you will too. It is a nice environment just to relax, rest and rejuvenate.