Akyra Lodge can sleep up 2 to 23 plus portacots, - Lodge is set up to suit number of guests booked, very versatile. Suits combined families and groups. 2 separate bedrooms downstairs and upstairs is either set up as a 1 bedroom or OPEN PLAN sleeping for max 9. Downstairs there is another set of bunks if required. An in the lounge the day bed turns into 2 king singles if required - then add the cottage if your group is up to 23
AKYRA LODGE is a unique accommodation facility catering for medium to large combined families, friends and social groups. Features include 3 indoor wood fires, 3 split systems, 2 walk in showers, king size bath & 3 toilets in total when booked with the cottage.
. Set to suit no of guests. Another 2 sleeping areas in the cottage 1 of these is a separate bedroom away from the open plan - separated by 2 doors and a hallway perfect for the fussy guest or the oldies.
- beds are set up for number guests booked. placed away if not required
- large entertainment lounge with open fireplace another fire in the dining and 1 in the cottage. Both with fire guards.
- large antique dining room boardroom table inside outdoor entertaining dining and bbq as well
- fully self contained kitchens 1 in the Lodge with full services including oven. kitchenette in the cottage - no oven - portable stove top, elect fry pan, sandwich toaster, kettle, toaster, bar fridge etc.
- board games for children and adults
- high chair, portacots. - Stored away unless required.
- dvd and cd player, AMP and microphones, piano pianola
- powder room/toilet downstairs - full size mirrors for final dressing check
- bbq's - 1 Weber on deck and 1 Electric bbq on cottage deck
- Akyra house was originally commissioned by a New Yorker and a subtle Japanese twist was added by me
- all quality linen - commercially laundered. Espresso coffee, tea nescafe coffee, milk.
- The big house sleeps up to 17 max and the cottage 10 - some of these beds are top bunks and are not available to adults. Room dividers avail provided for upstairs open plan if required and in the open plan in the cottage.
Just over an hours drive from Melbourne and 15 mins central to Daylesford, Kyneton, Blackwood & Woodend. Accommodation situated only 5 mins walk to the Cosmopolitan Hotel & the Plough in the main street of the character filled village town of Trentham. Just a few minutes drive to famous Trentham Falls. Walk or ride through Wombat State Forest via the Domino Trail, visit the many wineries & spa country in surrounding areas. Pamper yourself with a visit to Hepburn Springs or treat yourself to a mobile massage. Weekend farmers and makers markets in Trentham and nearby towns most weekends. Reservoirs within 30 mins drive for the fishing enthusiast. Horse riding in the Wombat Forest is spectacular. Galleries, fine dining, boutique shopping and antique shops, picnic spots, bushwalking and more.
Friendly townsfolk ... great for families. The Trentham Golf Club features immaculate fairways and ever consistent greens making playing this course a real pleasure. At the trendy Cosmopolitan Hotel you can sit out back in the magical garden with your pet or dining will be a highlight of your stay, relax over a glass of wine. Children can roam around the lovely garden paths at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. Wedding held weekly at the Cosmopolitan stables and group guests choose to stay at Akyra for great value packs on a 1 night stay..DeFamier is a French farmers kitchen restaurant and has a fantastic reputation. Visit the famous Red Beard Bakery; a great place for breakfast, coffee, food and specialty sourdough bread. They have the biggest 'big breakfast. The Plough Hotel of Trentham Hotel is new to town - newly renovated and won the 2014 3AW Hotel of the Year Award. The town is growing with new shops to browse. Manager is happy to give you ideas of the things to do for your group or just stay in, its to good to go out
TRENTHAM near Daylesford Woodend Kyneton Lyonsville Blackwood and the Macedon Ranges
Your pet is welcomed An enclosed backyard and secure dog run is provided. Remember there is a Japanese pond and your pet will most likely want to run into the pond. "That's OK" bring a towel to dry him off after a hose down. In winter its to cold to leave a pet outside.
All that is required is pet owners respect the property for everyone to enjoy.
Pet friendly town, pet friendly hotel garden dining, pet friendly cafes. Parks, tourist destinations, markets and country drives, wood chop events, tractor pull. Great area for recreational motorbike riding in the Wombat State Forest or an adventure drive.