Akyra Lodge can sleep up to 23 plus portacots, - Lodge is set up to suit number of guests booked, very versatile. Suits combined familes and groups. 4 separate sleeping areas - OPEN PLAN SLEEPING in four separate areas. (1 of these is a separate bedroom for the fussy guest)
AKYRA LODGE is a unique house and cottage for combined families, social groups. Features include 3 indoor wood fires, 3 split systems, 2 walk in showers, king size bath & 3 toilets
- four sleeping areas - upstairs and downstairs - OPEN PLAN -. Set to suit no of guests. Another 2 sleeping areas in the cottage (1 of these is a separate bedroom for the fussy guest or the oldies - fully self contained.
- beds are set up for number guests booked. Great for a 1 night stay for combined group or long stay for big groups you definately need the 2 facilities.
- large entertainment lounge with open fireplace another fire in the dining and 1 in the cottage.
- large dining room boardroom dining table and wood fire x 2 plus+(outdoor entertaining dining and bbq as well)
- fully self contained kitchens 1 in the Lodge (with full services including oven,) kitchenette in the cottage - no oven - portable stove top, elect fry pan, sandwich toaster, kettle, toaster, bar fridge etc.
- board games for children and adults
- high chair, portacots. - Stored away unless required.
- dvd and cd player, AMP and microphones, piano (pianola)
- powder room/toilet downstairs - full size mirrors for dressing check
- bbq's - 1 Weber on deck and 1 Electric
- Akyra house was originally commissioned by a New Yorker.
- all quality linen - professionally laundered by commercial laundry service. Espresso coffee, tea nescafe coffee, milk, wood provided.
- sleeps up 2 to 20+ in four open plan sleeping areas in the two storey house - room dividers avail. One of these 4 sleeping areas is a bedroom the other 3 are big open plan great sleeping areas.
Just over an hours drive from Melbourne and 15 mins central to Daylesford, Kyneton, Blackwood & Woodend. Accommodation situated only 5 mins walk to the main street of the character filled village town of Trentham and just a few minutes drive to famous Trentham Falls. Walk or ride through Wombat State Forest via the Domino Trail, visit the many wineries & spa country in surrounding areas. Pamper yourself with a visit to Hepburn Springs and treat yourself to a mobile massage - can be arranged. Weekend markets in Trentham and nearby towns most weekends. Reservoirs within 30 mins drive for the fishing enthusiast. Horse riding in the Wombat Forest is spectacular. Galleries, fine dining, boutique shopping and antique shops, picnic spots, bushwalking .
Friendly townsfolk ... great for families. The Trentham Golf Club features immaculate fairways and ever consistent greens making playing this course a real pleasure. The trendy Cosmopolitan Hotel where you can sit out back in the magical garden with your pet or dining will be a highlight of your stay, relax over a glass of wine. Children can roam around the lovely garden paths at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. Check out their website. DeFamier is a French Kitchen restaurant and has a fantastic reputation. Website & phone bookings only. Visit the famous Red Beard Bakery ... a great place for breakfast, coffee, food and sourdough bread. They have the biggest 'big breakfas. Coliban Food Store for upmarket breakfast, lunch & dinner. The Plough Hotel of Trentham Hotel is new to town - newly renovated and won the 2014 3AW Hotel of the Year Award. The town is growing fast with new shops to browse. Manager is happy to give you ideas of the things to do for your group or just stay in, its to good to go out!
TRENTHAM near Daylesford Woodend Kyneton Lyonsville Blackwood and the Macedon Ranges
Your pet is welcomed! An enclosed backyard and secure dog run is provided. Remember there is a Japanese pond and your pet will most likely want to run into the pond. "That's OK" bring a towel to dry him off after a hose down. In winter its to cold to leave a pet outside.
All that is required is pet owners respect the property for everyone to enjoy.
Pet friendly town, pet friendly hotel garden dining, pet friendly cafes. Parks, tourist destinations, markets and country drives, wood chop events, tractor pull. Great area for recreational motorbike riding in the Wombat State Forest or an adventure drive.