Kerville House is an original 1890's home which was once granted to the railwayman of Woodend, William Kerville.
Lovingly restored and featuring high ceilings, period cornicing, cast-iron verandah filigree, a pressed-metal ceiling in the lounge, period skirtings, six functioning cast-metal fireplaces with impressive mantels and original Baltic pine floorboards, a luxurious bathroom with a claw-foot bath and its own fireplace, Kerville House is further enhanced by modern luxuries such as hydronic heating
Featuring 3 large bedrooms, this graceful home has a large living/dining room with open fire, country style kitchen, amazing bathroom with claw foot bath and seperate shower.
• 3 bedrooms 1 x queen, 2 x doubles
• 2 Bathrooms
• Main Bathroom with clawfoot bath & fireplace
• Open fire place winter only
• Hydronic Heating throughout
• Spectacular established gardens
• Walking distance to train station