We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Armadale House is a charming and elegant Victorian era 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located in a quiet & leafy street in the much sought after suburb of Armadale. Perfect for the larger family or guests who want something that little more special than the norm, Armadale House is the ideal location for your next stay in Melbourne.
A single level hidden gem, Armadale House has 4 bedrooms master with ensuite and private courtyard, 2 bathrooms, comfortable beds, and the charm of a character home with high ceilings.
The grand & long hallway leads you through to a beautiful large open plan kitchen, dining and living area with cathedral ceilings. A wall of windows from floor to ceiling frame the cosy and private outdoor entertaining area with bbq, manicured hedges and elaborate foliage.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests upon request
• Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement
• Secure courtyard with BBQ
• Single story
• Central ducted heating
• Air conditioning in living and 2 bedrooms
• Living with comfortable seating for 8 people
• Dining setting for 8 people
• Flat Screen TV
• Main bathroom has shower over bath, single vanity and separate toilet
• Ensuite in main bedroom has shower, toilet, single vanity
• Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
• Electric oven + 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Bathroom - bath and shower
• Ensuite - shower
• Euro laundry
Bedroom 1: 1 x King / or option for 2 x Singles
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen + Ensuite
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• Unlimited street parking
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate