We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Ascot Retreat is nestled in amongst a peaceful group of townhouses and has a manicured front garden and picturesque outlook over the Maribyrnong River, which offers a network of paths and tracks for running, walking and cycling enthusiasts.
Melbourne Showgrounds and Flemington racecourse are conveniently located within an easy stroll of this lovely 3 level, home which has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets. Filled with natural light through the whole property and a versatile floor plan this property is bound to leave you with a lasting impression of your stay.
Ideal for families, couples or friends who are travelling to Melbourne for a vacation or relocation and would suit corporate travellers who want to be located in a cosmopolitan Northern Suburb close to the city. It is ideally located for access to the CBD, Tullamarine Freeway, Flemington Racecourse, and the Melbourne Showgrounds.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel - Platinum Package
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Sofa Bed set up for 7th guest
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 x Long Singles
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Additional Powder Room
• Three levels
• Split system heating and air conditioning
• Living with comfortable seating for 6 people
• Dining setting for 6 people
• Flat Screen TV in Living & Master bedroom
• Main bathroom has separate shower, spa bath, single vanity and toilet
• Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
• Electric oven + 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Bathroom & Ensuite - shower
• Euro laundry
• Balcony with BBQ
• Secure undercover garage parking for 2 vehicles accessible via remote
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate