We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Ascot Retreat is one of the quality properties managed by BOUTIQUE STAYS, a unique small owner operated business independent of stayz they have a 'z', we don't. We take great care in the presentation of our homes so you can relax knowing we have already thought of everything you need for a comfortable stay.
The property is nestled in amongst a peaceful group of townhouses and has a manicured front garden and picturesque outlook over the Maribyrnong River, which offers a network of paths and tracks for running, walking and cycling enthusiasts.
Melbourne Showgrounds and Flemington racecourse are conveniently located within an easy stroll of this lovely 3 level, home which has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets. Filled with natural light through the whole property and a versatile floor plan this property is bound to leave you with a lasting impression of your stay.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 singles
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Additional Powder Room
• Pet Stays are welcome by arrangement
• Three levels
• Split system heating and air conditioning
• Living with comfortable seating for 6 people
• Dining setting for 6 people
• Flat Screen TV in Living & Master bedroom
• Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
• Electric oven + 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Bathroom & Ensuite - shower
• Euro laundry
• Balcony with BBQ
• Secure parking for 2
Please note the land behind this property has been cleared for development. Building works have now commenced. The noise from inside the property is minimal but builders can start from 7am. Please talk to our staff if you would like to discuss.
All bookings include:
• Pet Friendly
• Free WIFI
• Local phone calls
• FOXTEL - Platinum Package
• Welcome pack – including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• PARKING - secure off street parking
• Bed linen & towels
• Port a cot if required– bring your own linen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Well equipped kitchen
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Professional weekly housekeeping for stays of a 11 nights or longer
• Departure clean
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate