Adults and kids will love this Melbourne bayside house located in trendy Highett. This large four bedroom home is a short walk to bustling Highett Road which has bars and cafes, a supermarket and public transport. Jump in the car and it's a short drive to Melbourne’s stunning bayside beaches or enjoy some retail therapy at the conveniently located Southland shopping centre.
This property has a in-ground trampoline that was professionally installed by Bounce. It also has a basket ball ring, table soccer and kids corner. Adults will be able to enjoy a beer or wine in the sun drenched outdoor dining area, which looks out to huge gum trees in the unoccupied neighbouring property.
Maximum occupancy is 4 adults and three children.
The property also has:
- a massive new kitchen with dishwasher, double oven, coffee machine and 5 burner gas cook-top
- complimentary wi-fi and Netflix
- two living areas, each with flat screen televisions
- large rear and front back yards
- 8 seater dining table with leather chairs
- air conditioniner and gas heater
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- two bathrooms and a bathtub
- gas BBQ, washer/dryer, iron/ironing board
- off street parking and security gate
Master - king size mattress
2nd bedroom - queen size mattress and walk in robe
3rd bedroom -kids single bed
4th bedroom - kids bunk bed