A touch of 'Art Deco Charm' with 'New World facilities' in a Great Location!
Gardenvale Cottages blends 'Art Deco Charm' with modern facilities in a recently renovated 1920's Cottage located in Gardenvale - Melbourne's smallest suburb!.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* A Single Storey House - we are not in an apartment Block
* Off Street Parking
* Charming, Spacious, Clean and Quiet Accommodation
* 2 large bedrooms
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed All linen Provided & coat hangers
Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Beds All linen Provided & coat hangers
* Lounge room
* Fully equipped Spacious Kitchen with Dishwasher, Microwave and normal sized Refridgerator.
* Fully equipped Laundry with washing machine, dryer - Clothes line and pegs provided outside!
* Bathroom with Walk in Shower and stand alone Bath
* Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning/Heating
* Enclosed courtyard area with BBQ facilities.
* Gardens and outdoor spaces
* Perfect for Families or traveling friends
* Children can play safely in the large secure backyard.
Check In time: After 2.00pm
Check Out time: At or before 10.00am
* To provide a neutral environment, Gardenvale Cottages is a NON-SMOKING property.
* Unfortunately Gardenvale Cottages CANNOT accommodate pets.
INCLUDED in our rates:
A fully self contained, quiet, clean and comfortable 2 bedroom house.
- Great customer service, with our office open 7 days a week including after hours
- 2 sets of keys
- Consumables - Frequently used household goods, laundry powder, a small supply of quality tea & coffee and dishwashing liquid & Dishwasher powder.
- Quality bed linen and towels
- Quality furnishings and unique decor
- Off Street Car Parking
- Portacot available if required -charges may apply
- Highchair available if required -charges may apply
Water, Gas & Electricity *
* reasonable use only. Excessive use may be charged for.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT will connect you to: Brighton, Elwood, St Kilda, Monash University, Elsternwick, Moorabbin and Caulfield.
GARDENVALE STATION - Trains direct to the city on the Sandringham line will get you there in about 15 minutes.
Airport Bus stops minutes away. (Frankston and Peninsula Airport Shuttle FAPAS)
Just a short stroll will take you to a lovely bunch of shops in Martin Street.
Many great cafes, fish and chips, bakeries, restaurants, boutique shopping, a very good Op Shop, supermarket, news agency and butcher. Also you can pick up fresh fruit and vegetables at a local grocer.
Omar and the Marvellous Coffee Bird is located on our street corner so you can pop down for breakfast and fabulous coffee to kick start your day.
Brighton Beach is approximately about a 3-5 minute drive or 15 minute walk away.
FOR THE KIDS
At the cottage there is a secure outdoor space for the kids to relax or play in the sunshine.
Leafy Gardenvale Park is a short stroll away.
Excellent playground and space to run around. Suits all ages.
Gardenvale is Melbourne's smallest suburb but it is so close to Elsternwick, Elwood, Brighton, Ormond and various other villages that you will never run out of things to do in the area.
FOR THE SPORTING ENTHUSIAST
It's just 6 minutes to Elsternwick and Brighton Golf Courses or 16 minutes to the Royal Melbourne Golf Course. Tennis Courts are a 5 minute drive away.
Getting to Major sporting events like the soccer, football, rugby, tennis or cricket is just a short 10 minute train ride to Richmond Station and walk to the MCG.
To get to Etihad Stadium it takes 15 minutes to Southern Cross Station then a walk to the Stadium - it's that easy!
Find & 'Like us on Facebook : Search ‘Gardenvale Cottages’
'Gardenvale Cottages is your Home away from Home!'