We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
The Gatehouse is a modernized Californian Bungalow with a large front porch, lots of natural light, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, ducted heating, and a split system. It offers 2 living areas, one with a corner modular leather lounge, ornamental fireplace and Foxtel TV and the other being an open plan kitchen/meals/living area with additional TV which overlooks the large pet friendly garden.
There’s plenty of space for the larger family or corporate guests requiring a touch of class. The outdoor space offers a BBQ, seating, and landscaped gardens great for the kids or pets to run around in, or for you just to relax and enjoy.
An affluent destination, the suburbs boundaries are the Nepean Highway, connecting the CBD down to the Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island, North Road, leading to Chadstone Shopping Centre the largest shopping centre in Australia, and Hampton Street in the west, where you are sure to find many more local shops and cafes.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligable
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 5 bedroom house
• 2 bathrooms
• Single Level
• 2 living areas
• Large gardens
• Pets guests are welcome by prior arrangement
• Living with comfortable seating for 8 people
• Dining setting for 8 people
• Plasma TV X 2
• Electric oven
• 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• First bathroom has shower, single vanity and toilet
• Second bathroom has shower over bath, toilet, single vanity
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x King
Bedroom 2: 1 x King / or option of 2 x Singles
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 x Single
Bedroom 5: 1 x Single
• Off street car parking available for 2 cars
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 7 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate