We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Timeless elegance in a quality, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in the classy, Melbourne suburb of Brighton, Victoria. Enjoy pet friendly accommodation in this quiet, private apartment within 100m of quaint shops and close to public transport.
Brighton Vale is a delightful, fully furnished apartment set within an attractive, beautifully kept apartment complex with a security entrance.
You will feel welcome the moment you open the sturdy, high gloss front door of this genuine, quality, fully furnished apartment. Experience the light-filled, open plan living space with dining area and a luxurious, high gloss, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel, Meile appliances. The property has ducted heating and is naturally cool in summer due to high ceilings and its position on the ground floor.
Brighton Vale is located only 300m from the Gardenvale train station and is close to Brighton Grammar, Beach Road and the café’s, banks, supermarket and shops of Church Street, Brighton. It is ideally located within minutes of the North Road Pavilion, café’s and the bay beaches, including the Dendy beach with its colourful bathing boxes and yet is only 10 km from the Melbourne CBD.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms
• Ground floor apartment - single level
• Secure, private courtyard
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Split system Airconditioning and heating
• Securely fenced courtyard
• Floorboards throughout property
• Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
• Dining setting for 4 people
• Plasma TV 40”
• Kitchenette only
• Full sized refrigerator
• Miele electric oven
• Miele 4 burner gas hot plate
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Main bathroom has a shower over bath, single vanity and toilet
• Ensuite in main bedroom has separate shower, toilet, single vanity
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen / or option for 2 x Singles
• 1 x car park undercover accessible via a remote
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch.
All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
Our minimum stay is 5 nights but we do accept 3 night bookings within the current month
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.