We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Brighton Rose is a fully furnished two bedroom home situated in the prestigious Melbourne suburb of Brighton. Just a stroll away from Brighton Beach, Brighton Public Golf Course, restaurants and shops.
When you enter you will be delighted with the coordinated furnishings, spacious living areas, well-appointed kitchen and comfortable bedrooms.
Brighton Rose offers accommodation for up to five and has everything you will need including two king sized bedrooms, both of which can be split to two single beds and an additional sofa bed in the second living area additional charges apply.
The main bedroom has walk through robes to a well sized en suite. The second bedroom has a flexible bedding setup, as either two singles or one king bed, and is conveniently close to the main bathroom which has a full sized bath and a granite vanity.
A great choice for business accommodation, perfect for families, including the family pet, or two couples looking for a holiday rental or short stay accommodation in Melbourne, Victoria. It is well suited for those looking for accommodation to relocate to Melbourne, Australia. It is conveniently located close to public transport, Brighton Grammar, Beach Road, Brighton Bathing Boxes and the cafés, banks, supermarket and shops of Church Street, Brighton.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests message host for more details
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Sofa Bed set up for 5th guest
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 2 bedroom villa with 2 bathrooms
• 2 living and dining rooms with sofabed in 2nd living room
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Ground level access, single level unit
• Large, fully enclosed courtyard
• Within 300m of Brighton Yacht Club
• Foxtel Platinum a comprehensive package with 85 channels.
• 51" Plasma TV
• LCD TV
• Full sized refrigerator
• Electric oven
• 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Main bathroom has full sized bath, separate shower, single vanity and separate toilet
• Ensuite to master bedroom has a shower, toilet, and single vanity
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x King / or option for 2 x Singles + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle or 2 x small cars
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch.
All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.