STUDIO ROOM (36 sq.m)
> King Bedroom with fully equipped kitchenette
> bathroom with shower, washing machine and dryer
> Dining area; desk; Plasma TV/DVD, stereo system
> Private balcony with stylish outdoor furniture.
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS (61sq.m - 75 sq.m)
> Large master bedroom with a wall mounted LCD TV/DVD; bathroom with full size bath/shower, top loader washing machine and dryer.
> There is also a full sized open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area that overlooks a private balcony with outdoor furniture.
TWO BEDROOM PREMIUM APARTMENT (93 sq.m)
> Two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry, LCD TVs, DVD players, and stereo.
> Full sized fully equipped modern kitchen and dining area that links in with the spacious lounge room that opens out to a private balcony.
THREE BEDROOM PREMIUM APARTMENT (153 sq.m)
> Three large bedrooms, three bathrooms, LCD TVs, DVD players, sound systems, two full size kitchens, two laundries, two living and dining areas
> Two spacious balconies with outdoor furniture.
FOUR BEDROOM PREMIUM APARTMENT (183 sq.m)
> 2 x 2 Bedroom Premium Apartments combined together.
> Prime location in the building with stunning balcony.
Please enquire for rates and further information on the different room types available at Caroline Brighton.
Are you looking for Melbourne's premier bayside serviced apartments? Well, relax you've found us at Caroline Serviced Apartments Brighton. Located just moments from Brighton Beach and cosmopolitan Church Street, our fully furnished apartments offer an appealing mix of style, function and comfort. So why don't you come in, make yourself at home and let us show you around...
With Studio and one to four bedroom apartments on offer, there's the perfect space to suit your needs at the brand new Caroline Brighton. Whether you plan to stay for a while or just a memorable moment we accommodate single guests right through to large families.
In addition to our exceptional apartments, we also offer a number of services:
- Restaurant charge-back with a number of leading local restaurants
- Discounted Gym passes
- Babysitting organised by Reception
- Chauffered Airport transfers organised
- Pantry Shopping
- Complimentary WIFI
Some of Melbourne’s best schools are nearby in Brighton. While, for those more energetic, keeping up their personal best along the bayside tracks is a pleasure. We are conveniently located within 200m from shops, restaurants, a supermarket and public transport. Also within 10 minutes walk of our property you will find a cinema, a number of parks and the famous Brighton Beach.
- Brighton Beach 10 min walk
- Royal Brighton Yacht Club 10 min walk
- Middle Brighton Baths 10 min walk
- Church Street boutique shopping, restaurants, cafes 1 min walk
- Chapel Street boutique shopping 10 min drive
- St Kilda nightlife / cafes 5 min drive
- Westfield Southland 5 min drive
- Chadstone Shopping Centre (The Fashion Capital) 12 min drive
- Albert Park Lake (home of the Australian Grand Prix) 12 min drive
- South Melbourne Market 12 min drive
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) 15 min direct train from Middle Brighton
- National Gallery of Victoria & The Arts Centre 20 min drive, or 18 min direct train trip from Middle Brighton Train station
- Melbourne CBD (businesses, shops, theatres & restaurants) 20 min drive or 18 min direct train trip from Middle Brighton