We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Brighton on Munro was nominated for The City of Bayside 2008 Environmental Award which encourages good quality design that is responsive to the natural environment and the local community. This impressive townhouse is conveniently located close to restaurants, cafes, cinemas and public transport.
This superb two story townhouse is light and spacious with stylish, quality furnishings. Contemporary in design, Brighton on Munro invites you to come and experience luxurious living centered between front and rear courtyards. The living area has comfortable sofas where you can enjoy the entertainment of your choice with cable TV and DVD/CD. The sparkling, fully equipped kitchen features Miele appliances and stone bench-tops and is perfect for easy entertaining in the elegant dining room.
Open the glass courtyard doors and transform the dining area into a wonderful indoor/outdoor room and enjoy outdoor dining and BBQs on those lazy summer nights. Venture upstairs to the two elegant bedrooms both with their own private ensuites.
This quality, serviced townhouse in Brighton is perfect for a family or 2 couples looking for holiday or short stay accommodation in Victoria and it is ideal for those wanting to relocate to Melbourne, Australia. It is close to the Brighton and Sandringham Yacht Clubs and convenient for those attending the annual Bright and Sandy Food and Wine Festival.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 2 bedroom townhouse with 2 bathrooms and 1 powder room
• Ground level access, 2 storey townhouse
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Internal stairs
• Front and rear courtyards
• Pay TV Standard Foxtel
• Study area with desk
• Electric oven
• 4 electric hot plates stove top
• Convection microwave
• Full sized refrigerator
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Main bathroom has a hip/soaker bath, shower over bath, single vanity and toilet
• Ensuite with over-sized shower, toilet and single vanity
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x King + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 2 x Singles / or option of 1 x King
• Single garage is available for 1 vehicle with remote access
• Room for one more car in driveway
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch.
All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 an average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.