Modern Townhouse perfect for Business Stay
• Close to CBD, only steps away from public transport
• Special affordable rates for long staying guests
• Pricing includes all bills, nothing more to pay
• Quite location but close to the buzzing streets of Brunswick with wide choice of restaurants and craft beer bars, shops, cafes and parks on Melbourne’s most popular Lygon-, Sydney- and Nicholson Street
• Fully equipped + WIFI
• Private lockable garage on ground floor
Newly built townhouse in the residential development EDEN, a body corporate managed oasis in vibrant Brunswick
• Immaculately maintained and spotless clean town house on 2 levels with own garage
• Cosy balcony with outdoor furniture
• Fully furnished house and kitchen with everything you need for your comfort
• Suitable for business travelers and expat couples
Situated five kilometers from the heart of Melbourne’s central business district—a ten-minute drive, a fifteen-minute cycle, a half-hour stroll—Eden is ideally placed to allow easy and convenient access to major amenities and attractions in the Victorian capital.
Brunswick is a laid-back multicultural suburb popular with a young, alternative crowd, and known as a destination for live music, upbeat pubs and beer gardens. At the area's heart, Sydney Road has Middle Eastern and Mediterranean eateries, offbeat shops, shisha lounges and cafes along its considerable length. East Brunswick is more upscale, home to many professionals working in telecommunication, IT and other service industries.
Never Too Far Away
Getting to the CBD or close to local hotspots and attractions is easy.
Some of the best public transport alternatives in the city are right on your doorstep.
Several railway stations, the Jewell, Brunswick and Anstey Station on the Upfield suburban train line, service the Brunswick area. The number 19 tram makes seven stops in Brunswick, on Royal Parade and Sydney Road; the number 4 and number 8 make several stops each along Lygon Street; and the 55 makes a number of stops in Brunswick West.
The direct routes and scenery of the local bike trails like the Upfield bike trail and the Merri Creek bike trail along the Yarra River make cycling a pleasure. Many of Brunswick’s streets include bike lanes, making cycling a great alternative for commuters who are concerned about reducing their carbon footprint and improving their fitness.