Make yourself at home in this renovated cottage of character, which has three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom along with comfortable living space centred around the feature fireplace. The modern white kitchen has a breakfast bar to complement the dining table and sitting area. Large windows flood the cottage with natural light and polished wood flooring gives way to carpets in the bedrooms. Off-street parking, a generous BBQ deck and lawned gardens round up the features of this gorgeous family-friendly home.
It’s hard to beat the location of this Camberwell holiday rental, close to local shops and
restaurants. There’s a tram stop on the doorstep for easy access to Melbourne – a plus for short-
term renters working in the city, and there are plenty of local parks within strolling distance.
• 3 Bedrooms and one family bathroom, sleeps 5
• Renovated cottage retaining many original features
• High ceilings and ample natural light throughout
• Large living room with fireplace
• Modern open kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Dining area
• Polished wood flooring in the living area
• Spacious well-furnished bedrooms
• Off-street parking for one car
• Family-friendly garden with lawn and BBQ deck
• Tram stop across the road
• Local shops and restaurants within walking distance