This is beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath flat in the iconic Swanston Square. The location is perfect with a tram just outside the door You will fall in love with the rooftop 270 degree views while soaking in the 2 oversized spas or cooking on the 3 BBQ's
The flat features 270 degree views in a modern clean design and can comfortably sleep 4 people in the 2 bedrooms + 2 bath
The master bedroom has it's own ensuite and 270 degree views from the bay to the Ranges. You will also have access to the deck that is shared with the living area. The bedroom features a custom made wood headboard and double bed.
The second bedroom has a relaxing, modern design with a queen size bed, a work station, and two closets for ample hanging space. This bedroom does have great views of the bay, Melbourne wheel, and much, much more
The Living room has a soft leather couch and LED TV featuring free Netflix. There is a portable Harmon Kardon bluetooth speaker that you are welcome to take while you are staying at the flat.
The kitchen is a great set up for a quick meal with an electric stove top and oven and clean up will be a breeze with the dishwasher. All of your cooking utensils are located in the kitchen as well as a full set of dishes and glasses.
The sleek main bathroom has a great walk in rain style shower. We have provided all the toiletries you will need as well as a hairdryer and make up removal pads.
Property Bed Guide:
1: 1x Double Bed
2: 1x Queen Bed
3: 1x King Single Air bed Upon request, fees apply
This building has one of the best rooftops in Melbourne. You will have access to the Communal Skydeck. There are 2 large spas, 3 BBQ's, a common room and a home theater. The Skydeck does have a zero tolerance for alcohol and glass. Neither are permitted in the Skydeck.
The LittleStay Benefits
Don't let the name fool you, we want to make sure your holiday has a BIG and lasting memory.
When staying at a LittleStay home, we want to make sure that you have everything that you could possibly need. Our homes are set up to be just that; homes We always include the following for our guests:
- Luxurious linens and Sheridan towels
- Complimentary High-speed wireless internet
- HD TV's with Netflix some units with AppleTV
- A portable Bluetooth sound system
- A kitchen with all the cooking essentials from tea spoons to oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Guests staying longer than 7 days will have an optional mid stay freshening of the home
- All essential household items, including designer toiletries, laundry soap, tea towels, makeup removal pads, hair dryer and much more.
- A concierge service that will make dinner reservations, find event and show tickets, arrange tours some charges do apply
If you feel that any of our homes are missing something that would make you and our future guests more comfortable, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
It's the Little things that make LittleStay a great destination for your travel needs.
Check In: 2pm 14h00
Check out: 10am 10h00
Please advise us at time of booking for any special requests regarding your check in and out times and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
LittleStay is a Melbourne based company founded in 2015. We believe that travel not only opens up your mind to new experiences, but also your heart. It’s all too often people fall in love with travel.
There are a growing number of people that want to stay in homes, to feel like they live in their new city, even if it’s for a weekend. That is where LittleStay can help LittleStay is the new name in short-term accommodations. Not only will we help you find your perfect home away from home, we will take care of your home while you are away from home.
Whether you’re going on a family holiday, traveling for work, moving to a new city, or even just have an investment property, LittleStay will help maximize every home’s potential. A happy home is a filled home.
The three Golden Rules to every LittleStay Property:
- There is NO partying allowed at any time. Eviction and fees will apply to any parties during your stay.
- Noise must be at a reasonable level during your entire stay. Please make sure that you respect the neighbours as these are homes and not hotel rooms.
- Smoking is never permitted inside the home or in any part of the buildings. Fines will apply if there are odours remaining.