We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Sit back and relax in the contemporary interior of this delightful period house or cross the road to the extensive parklands directly opposite. Wander along trails by the Yarra, make use of electric BBQs, the superb adventure playground or visit the local sports grounds.
Clifton Park is located in a quiet street and boasts fabulous accommodation for 4 people. The front bedroom has French doors opening onto a small private garden and offers a flexible bedding setup, as either two singles or one king bed. The master bedroom has a comfortable queen bed. Both have built-in robes.
From the comfort of the living room you enter the dining area and fully equipped kitchen which overlook the landscaped courtyard. Here you can relax, entertain and enjoy a BBQ. The bathroom is a good size offering a shower over bath, a vanity and a toilet. There are also laundry facilities. Ducted heating throughout the house and reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge room ensure year round comfort.
A train from Clifton Hill Station, a short walk away, will take you the 5kms to the CBD or 3kms to the MCG for the big games. There is a great local café and a pub close by and the vibrant restaurant and café scene in Clifton Hill and neighbouring Northcote and Fitzroy are within easy reach.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 2 bedroom house
• 1 good sized bathroom
• Level access
• Wonderful landscaped courtyard with water feature
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• City fringe / Quiet street location
• Secure Entrance
• Ducted heating throughout
• Reverse cycle cooling in living area
• Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
• Dining setting for 4-6 people
• Plasma TV
• Electric oven
• 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Main bathroom has shower over bath, single vanity and toilet
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
Bedroom 1: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
• On street parking for multiple cars unrestricted
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.