Located right above Melbourne’s Harbourtown Shopping precinct, this lovely, fully furnished townhouse is the perfect location to base yourself - offering restaurants, shopping and a city lifestyle on your doorstep with the luxury of open space amidst the hustle & bustle.
Step out of the foyer and straight into the shopping strip, jump on the tram for a short trip into the city, or stay in and soak up some sunshine in your private courtyard.
• 2 light-filled bedrooms (sleeps 4, can be configured for 6)
o Master bedroom – Queen bed, built in robes & heating/cooling
o Second bedroom – double bed, built in robe, heating/cooling
• 1 bathroom (separate shower & bath) & separate powder room
• European Laundry facilities – washer, dryer
• A well equipped kitchen overlooking the open plan living/dining area with stone bench top and quality appliances including dishwasher
• Fruit basket, tea, coffee & milk provisioned on arrival
• Living area includes comfy couches, 46” LCD TV, BOSE Media Centre & surround sound
• Private Courtyard
• Balcony overlooking Harbourtown
• Undercover Car parking available – please advise at time of booking
You will be greeted personally upon arrival. We will hand you the key and show you around the area, to make sure you’re comfortable during your stay. We’re happy to suggest activities and places of interest, and facilitate tours and activities should you wish assistance (additional charges apply).
Other things to note:
*****Strictly No Smoking Inside. Smoking is permitted outside, however not in the common areas of the property. Ashtrays are provided within the private courtyard and on the balcony.
*****Please note this is NOT a serviced apartment. It will be cleaned and ready for your stay and we would like you to keep it the same upon your check out
Melbourne's Docklands is conveniently close to the centre of the city. With the trams stopping in front of HarbourTown, getting around is easy – trams to & from the city CBD are free, with direct stops at Etihad Stadium and Southern Cross Station.
Why not enjoy a pleasant walk or bicycle ride along the waterfront – Docklands is part of Melbourne's Capital City Trail for both walking and cycling. Southern Cross Station is only a 20 minute walk away. If you want to take the scenic route, book a water taxi, charter a boat or cruise up the river in your own vessel.
If you need to take the car, there is plenty of convenient parking in all precincts.
Should you require airport transfers (pick-up or drop off), we have a car service available (additional fees apply). Just let us know when you book.
Taxi from Melbourne Airport is approximately $70.00, about 25 minutes, depending on traffic.