A luxury two bedroom, one bathroom apartment in the brand new 883 Collins St complex in Docklands with an open balcony overlooking water and city views. With resort style facilities including a heated indoor swimming pool, gym, cinema, games room and rooftop BBQ space - this apartment caters for all.
The apartment is located within the CBD free tram zone and with FREE parking, getting around will be a breeze.
During festive seasons, be sure to enjoy the Melbourne city fireworks from the comfort of the apartment.
This modern open plan living space is fully furnished as follows:
- One bedroom has a queen-sized bed and the other has two singles. The living room has a sofa bed which can accommodate another two guests.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has branded electrical appliances including a fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, pots & pans, dishes and cutlery.
- Tea, coffee and sugar are provided for free.
- For your laundry needs, there is a washer, dryer and handheld steam iron. Laundry detergent is located in the cupboard.
- In the bathroom, we provide shampoo, conditioner, hand wash. There is also a hair dryer.
- Bath and hand towels are provided. All bed linen provided is 100 percent cotton.
- Free Wi-Fi
You can enjoy full access to the apartment and its common facilities including:
- Business meeting lounges
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Spa and sauna
- Cinema & games room
- Rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities
Our check-in times are between 3 - 9 PM and check out is at 11 AM to ensure that we can clean and tidy up the apartment between guests. If arrival times are outside these hours, please contact us beforehand for other arrangements.
We are conveniently located within walking distance to tram, near Sothern Cross Station, Harbour Town Shopping Centre and Costco. Ethiad stadium is 700m from the property.
Less than 2 minutes walk away you will have access to Woolworths, an asian grocery, the marina, restaurants and the award-winning local library.
The apartment is located within the CBD free tram zone. With a tram stop right outside the apartment complex - getting around is really convenient.
To get to Southern Cross Station it is only a 10 min ride or 15 min walk. From there you can reach the airport or outer Melbourne suburbs.
There is also FREE Parking available.