We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Located in one of Melbourne landmark buildings, the National Trust classified Victoria Brewery building, this modern 2 bedroom apartment is styled to offer you a comfortable and boutique experience, while enjoying a wonderful inner city location with an urban landscape view of Melbourne’s rooftops and buildings. If you are looking for an apartment that has everything Melbourne has to offer just a stroll away, then Melbourne Views is the one for you.
This compact 2 bedroom apartment offers floor to ceiling windows looking out over Melbourne CBD and Brunswick. There is a comfortable lounge for you to kick off your shoes and recline on while enjoying Foxtel on the large screen TV. Should you choose to stay in for the night rather than enjoy the multitude of restaurants & cafes on your doorstep, you will find a fully equipped kitchen with bar stools around the extended kitchen bench.
While staying at Melbourne Views, the convenience doesn’t stop there with a café, IGA supermarket, wine bar and hairdresser all within a minute’s walk of the building’s entrance.
Jump on one of Melbourne’s famous trams a tram stop is located opposite the building or take a leisurely walk to all of Melbourne's major sporting venues MCG, Tennis Centre, AAMI Park, the CBD or one of the renowned shopping and restaurant precincts of Smith St, Brunswick St and Victoria Street.
If that wasn't enough you also have full access to the heated rooftop swimming pool and gym from 6am to 10pm. This place really has it all.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service team available 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 2 bedroom apartment
• 1 bathroom
• Single story
• Split air conditioner / heater in living area
• Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
• Dining setting - raised bench top for 4 people
• Flat Screen TV
• Master Bedroom has a wall mounted TV
• Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
• Electric oven + 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Euro laundry
• Heated rooftop pool
• Onsite gym
• Bathroom - bath and shower
• Ensuite - shower
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x King
Bedroom 2: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• Secure undercover parking for 1 vehicle via remote access
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.