Situated in the bullseye of Melbourne’s most vibrant inner-city suburbs, sits the tranquil village of East Melbourne. Here, you’re just minutes on foot from Fitzroy, Collingwood, Richmond, the MCG, and the CBD, yet peacefully tucked away on beautiful tree-lined streets. Taking its cues from the tiny home movement, this studio has been carefully considered with every detail cleverly designed for easy living, plus absolutely all the amenities you’ll need for your stay in Melbourne.
This warm and cosy apartment has an abundance of natural light and is stylishly decorated with the finest quality furniture. The wall bed is Italian-made by Clei and offers a beautiful night’s sleep, then converts in seconds to provide you with a convenient table setting by day. The Jardan sofa is as comfortable as they come – the perfect spot to sit back and enjoy complimentary Netflix TV streaming and free unlimited WiFi.
If you feel like fixing something to eat or drink, the apartment is fitted with Smeg and Fisher & Paykel cooking appliances, plus a coffee machine with pods, a blender and a Soda Stream. While you’re at it, you can play your favourite music through the Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin sound system for iPhone. And no matter what the weather, the split system heating and air conditioner will keep you at the perfect temperature. The bathroom with large shower is spacious and bright, and for those staying longer, there’s a washing machine and dryer discreetly tucked away in the kitchen.
In addition to complimentary Netflix TV streaming and fast, free and unlimited WiFi, you’ll appreciate the electric blinds and convenient keyless lock entry. You’ll also be provided with a tasty continental breakfast, a bottle of wine on arrival, plus clean linen, towels, toilet paper, tooth brush and toothpaste.
The quaint East Melbourne General Store is only 50 metres away for all your grocery, cafe, as well as bottle shop needs open 7:30am - 7:30pm.
Two Myki cards will be waiting for you to use on Melbourne's public transport system, and a parking permit for free on street parking is available on request.
Guests will be provided with a secure key code entry. Flexible check-in and check-out times are available, with the host on hand to provide advice, tips and general help via mobile or text anytime.
The studio is on the 2nd floor of the apartment building with easy access via the main entrance stairs.
Situated just moments from everything and set amongst heritage architecture and stunning parks, with convenient public transport, it’s easy to see why East Melbourne was voted the city’s best suburb.
It doesn’t get much more convenient than East Melbourne. Whether it’s by foot, tram, train or car, the central location makes getting about a breeze.
The CBD, Collingwood, Fitzroy, Nth Richmond Station, eclectic Bridge Road shops, Fitzroy Gardens or a game of footy at the ‘G’ are within walking distance.
By foot approximate times:
• 12 minute walk to a footy game at the MCG.
• 15 minute walk to the tennis at Rod Laver Arena.
• 10 minute walk to the high-end designer stores, restaurants, cafes, theatres Princess Theatre and cinemas Kino Dendy Cinema at the Paris end of Collins Street as well as Parliament Train Station on the City Loop line.
• 7 minute walk to discount Bridge Road shopping.
• 7 minute walk to the bustling Asian restaurants and discount stores of Victoria Street.
• 15-20 minute walk to the heart of the CBD and Melbourne's famous Laneways.
• 15-20 minute walk to the heat of trendy Smith Street Collingwood and Gertrude Fitzroy - the place to be for bars, restaurants and nightlife, as well as local designer wares.
• 900m walk to the Epworth Freemasons Hospital.
Trams, Trains and Buses:
• 5 minute walk to the Victoria Parade and Wellington Parade tram lines that take you to the CBD Federation Square, Flinders Street Station from Wellington Parade 5-10 minutes or from Victoria Parade CBD, Victoria Market, Collingwood, Fitzroy 5-10 minutes or 20 minutes to Brunswick.
• 110m walk to the Hotham Street/Hoddle Street Bus Interchange.
• 300m walk to West Richmond Train Station - South Morang and Epping Train lines.
Download the PTV Public Transport Victoria app on your smartphone to find the fastest route and service times.
If you're wanting to get out of town for the weekend, there's a GoGet car for hire, parked on the street out the front of the apartment building.