We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Wellington Mews is a superbly positioned and beautifully presented 2 bedroom self-contained apartment in East Melbourne and is only a few minutes’ walk to Melbourne CBD and theatre district, the MCG and the Melbourne Tennis Centre. The apartment has a lovely outlook to a leafy 'mews' taking full advantage of the corner position and is like an oasis on the fringe of the city. There are 2 outdoor pools to choose from as well as a small gym
A secure and serene sanctuary with modern styling, this stunning apartment offers guests a good sized open living with a large flat screen TV where you can watch Foxtel Platinum package and dining area with seating for 6. There are endless award winning restaurants literally on your doorstep but if you choose to stay in to cook, there is a sleek fully equipped kitchen for you to use.
Both bedrooms have queen beds with the master bedroom being spacious while the 2nd bedroom is a lot cozier. The modern bathroom is a really good size and has a generous shower, toilet and single vanity with a European laundry tucked away within.
Wellington Mews is perfect for a family, couples or singles looking for quality serviced accommodation in the CBD fringe area and is ideal for those looking for relocation accommodation in Melbourne, Victoria. It is conveniently located for easy access to all of Melbourne's major sporting venues, the city and the South Eastern suburbs.
Please note this apartment is located on the 1st floor of the building and is a walk up property ie. No lift.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service team available 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 2 bedroom house apartment – 1st floor
• 1 bathroom
• Stairs only
• Small Juliette balcony
• City fringe
• Secure Entrance
• Ducted heating in living area
• Reverse cycle heating and air- conditioning in living area
• 2 communal outdoor pools / spa
• Gym facilities small gym
• Living with seating for 4 people
• Dining setting for 6 people
• Plasma TV
• Gas / Electric oven
• 4 electric / gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Shower, single vanity and toilet
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
• Secure undercover parking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle with remote access
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.