Situated on an upper floor of this new luxury block you will have fabulous views into the Melbourne city skyline across to the ocean and botanic gardens or look the other way and you will be looking down on Parliament House and a clear view of the imposing St Patricks' Cathedral.
Floor to ceiling windows enhance the views in every direction but at the touch of a button you can have block out privacy with the curtains provided in each of the bedrooms. A heated Pool, Outdoor barbecue area & Gym are waiting for you.
Seated at the dining room table will have you thinking you are suspended in space looking into the spectacular Melbourne high rise skyline.
The bedrooms have a luxury King Size bed and mattress in the main bedroom with en suite and a Queen size in the second bedroom and a second bathroom.
The kitchen and laundry has top range Miele appliances. There is a washing machine and dryer both Miele and the kitchen has a complete set of quality crockery, cutlery and glasses.
A secure parking spot is available to at no charge for longer stay >7 nights guests.
Your access is via the 24 hour security lobby on Spring street. You can use all the facilities of the apartment. Try the fully equipped Gym or take a dip in the heated pool.
Melbourne is my home city and I am available by phone to give advice on things to do during your stay assuming I'm not travelling myself. Generally it will be me that meets and familiarises you with the apartment.
Located within a few hundred meters of the theatre district and Chinatown or a 10 minute walk to the MCG, tennis center or Federation square.
Parliament House - you can see it out the window
The Gold Mint - across the street
Princess Theatre - 200 meters towards Parliament House
Her Majesty's Theatre - 400 meters
China Town - 300 meters
St Patricks Cathedral - you can see it out the window
Federation Square - 5 minutes walk
Spencer st train station - 5 minute walk
The National Gallery of Victoria - 15 minutes walk
The Melbourne Museum - 10 minutes walk
The restaurants and nightlife buzz in Flinders Lane - literally out the front door
Feeling like some bike can take advantage of the free bicycles provided by Melbourne City Council parked at the front door in Spring st.
Parliament station subway is 50 meters away on the corner of Collins st or use the FREEZONE trams around the Melbourne CBD.
Other things to note
The apartment is located in a very secure building. This property is NOT self check in. It is self catering and not a serviced apartment.
- Quiet Hours after 10PM
- No smoking in apartment or on balcony
- Free parking only applicable to rentals 7 nights or more. Less than 7 nights the cost is $35 per night payable at check in.
- When you check out you are expected to leave the apartment as clean and tidy as when you checked in, except you may leave beds unmade and towels and bed linen un washed. Make sure all dishes, cutlery and cooking utensils are thoroughly washed in dishwasher and put away before check out.
- All rubbish trash is to be thrown out in waste room opposite the lifts before check out.
- Strictly one 1 set of apartment keys and a security pass is provided per booking. Additional key set max 2 total available with refundable deposit of $200 and 24 hour advance notice. Key deposit refunded on return of keys at check out.
- Check in is 2-6pm Mon to Fri Excluding public holidays, Check in outside of these hours or on Public holidays is possible but subject to an additional surcharge of $50 week days or $100 public holidays and weekends. For an early check in make sure you have booked the prior night.
- Check out is by 10am on day of departure. For a late departure make sure you have booked the extra night.
- Luggage can NOT be stored in the apartment or building prior to check in or after check out.