Discover sophisticated contemporary living at its finest, in an exclusive community of architect designed terrace homes. Escape the mundane and immerse yourself in the serenity of a magnificently landscaped estate that surrounds your new home. Stroll on the grounds, beneath grand old trees including the estate’s resident 70 year old oak tree, to experience 360 degree hilltop views over the
Dandenongs, and towards the city.
Ideally for family or corporate stay.
The apartment can accommodate 6 adults. The bedding configuration is:
- Main bedroom includes a comfortable king size bed and built-in Wardrobes;
- The second and third bedrooms include 2 queen size beds and built-in Wardrobes;
- The couch is also a sofa bed.
Carpeted sizeable bedrooms with BIR’s and Master with ensuite
Reverse cycle air-condition in living area and panel heaters to bedrooms
We provide all the extras to really make this a home away from home, features include:
- Lounge/dining area has a 3 seater corner chaise with sofa bed, dining setting (expandable table with 6 chairs), TV..
- Modern kitchen. Appliances include: Fridge, microwave oven, gas cooktop, electric oven. Complete cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery including every appliance you can think of, toaster, electric kettle, plates, cutlery and cups.
- Three modern bathrooms, laundry facilities including washing machine. Towels,hair dryer, ironing board and iron are provided.
- Decent size balcony with 4 chairs and table
- Garage for 1 car and FREE - NO EXTRA CHARGE Carport for 1 car and visitor car parking area.
- FREE WIFI
*** PLEASE NOTE - MINIMUM 3 NIGHT STAYS ONLY
Convenience on your door step
Wheelers Hill is located a short seven minute drive to Monash University, Oak Terraces is walking distance or a short drive to Caulfield Grammar, Wesley College plus numerous high quality primary
schools and child care centres.
For leisure activities, enjoy Columbia Park, Lum Reserve and Jells Park - a 127 hectare green oasis with nine kilometres of cycle paths and walking tracks surrounding a picturesque lake. The Glen Waverley Golf Course and the Monash Aquatic and Recreation Centre are also close by.
Enjoy the ease of shopping locally with Wheelers Hill shopping centre located right next door. There’s fresh produce, specialty shops, supermarket, cafés, restaurants and other services, all a stone’s throw away.
For more extensive shopping and entertainment options, The Glen, Brandon Park and Chadstone shopping complexes are less than five minutes away.