We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings
Modern brilliance ignites the senses in a location that inspires the romance of Paris. Art Deco features including Italian balustrades, lead lighting and a columned entrance alongside contemporary finishes. It is an inspired Deco style apartment in a gorgeous, refurbished building originally designed by J. Esmond Dorney.
Elwood Vautier is a stylish apartment set in a beautiful, tree-lined promenade and brimming with natural light. It will delight you with its luxurious finishes throughout, including a chic, fully equipped kitchen, complete with dishwasher and modern appliances.
Relax and be entertained in the fabulous, open-plan living area featuring a magnificent gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV with Foxtel cable TV Platinum package. The modern dining area opens onto a charming, leafy courtyard with BBQ and outdoor setting for 6.
This stylish, serviced apartment in Elwood is ideal for 2 couples or a family requiring quality accommodation for their next visit to Victoria. It is also well suited for corporate or short stays as it is conveniently close to Melbourne CBD and is great for those looking to relocate.
Elwood Vautier is ideally located for major attractions such as the Australian Grand Prix and the St Kilda Festival or to simply enjoy a relaxed stay within minutes of the beach, parks, bike paths, restaurants, cafes and great shopping.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests message us if to see if you are eligable
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
• Ground level access, single level apartment
• Large secure courtyard
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Foxtel Platinum a comprehensive package with 85 channels.
• Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
• Dining setting for 6 people
• Plasma TV
• Electric oven
• 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Bathroom has separate shower, single vanity and toilet
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
Bedroom 1: 1 x King
Bedroom 2: 2 x Singles / option for 1 x King
• Secure undercover parking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 7 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate