We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Elwood Hideaway is a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom pet friendly home idyllically located near the Bay & Elwood Village. It’s only a short stroll to cafes, shops, restaurants, the beach, bike paths and schools, this property offers a lifestyle of envious proportions.
Being part of a group of townhouses, Elwood Hideaway is located to the rear, and offers privacy in a secure block. The ground level offers 2 living zones, a black granite kitchen with Bosch appliances & parquetry floors with an open plan design & abundant natural light. The dining and lounge area lead to a timber decked BBQ area & tranquil stone courtyard with bedded shrubs and ornamental trees. The ground level bedroom has 2 single beds, a built in robe and glass door to a private outdoor area and a dual access contemporary stone ensuite.
Other features include a separate laundry, carpet upstairs, gas fireplace in the living area, gas ducted heating throughout, reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living area and both upstairs bedrooms and ducted vacuum. There is a secure double garage for 2 vehicles and a gorgeous courtyard for entertaining.
Elwood Hideaway is perfect for families, couple or singles searching for high quality serviced accommodation in the Elwood / Brighton area and is ideal for those either relocating to Melbourne or requiring temporary accommodation for insurance and renovations. It is conveniently located for easy access to Melbourne’s major attractions including the F1 Australian Grand Prix and the Australian Open Tennis.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 3 bedroom townhouse with 3 bathrooms
• 2 living areas
• Study desk
• Set over 2 levels plus parking in the basement
• Internal Stairs
• Secure courtyard
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Living with comfortable seating for 6 people
• Dining setting for 6 people
• Plasma TV
• Electric oven
• 4 Gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Ground floor semi ensuite bathroom has shower, single vanity and toilet
• Ensuite for master bedroom has bath, shower, toilet, double vanities
• Ensuite for second upstairs bedroom has a shower, toilet, single vanity
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen + Ensuite
Bedroom 3: 2 x Singles + Ensuite
• Secure off street undercover parking for 2 x vehicles
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 7 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate