We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
As close to the beach as you can get in hip Elwood, right on Glenhuntly Road and fabulous shopping, cafe's and eateries, plus walking distance to Acland Street St Kilda and some of the best patisseries in Melbourne.
Bay Vista in Elwood is a modern, two bedroom apartment on the first floor with a designer interior that will be comfortable for any length of stay. With bedrooms at the back of the building, you'll get a great nights sleep.
Climate control, big screen LCD television, and a fully equipped kitchen and laundry give you all the latest mod-cons. There's a great dining area and balcony with BBQ, so a great spot for entertaining at home if you don’t fancy venturing out.
Bring the fur-kids, because we're pet friendly. They'll love a run along the beach and the park, just over the road.
Slip in to the beach side groove that is Elwood, where the most important decision of the day is where to have brunch.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service team available 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 2 bedroom apartment - 1st floor
• 1 bathroom
• Lift access
• Walking distance to Elwood & St Kilda shops, cafes and restaurants
• Beach side location
• Reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning in living area and bedrooms
• Balcony with BBQ
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Electric oven
• 4 electric hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Double sized shower, single vanity and toilet
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• Off street parking available for 1 x vehicle undercover garage accessible via remote
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
Our minimum stay is 5 nights but we do accept 3 night bookings within the current month
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.