We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Elwood Beaches 3 is a delightful home that offers the most discerning guest a fabulous home away from home. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 living area home offers wonderful indoor / outdoor living while a wall of windows at the back of the home ensures a light and bright feel.
The open plan kitchen overlooks the dining/living area, which, while compact, has soaring ceilings, is well laid out, and has comfortable leather lounges from which you can enjoy the large Smart TV. There is a second living space which offers a comfortable chill out zone for adults or kids alike and features a King lounge suite, TV and ornamental fireplace.
The good sized bedrooms both have split system heating/air-conditioning as well as overhead fans, comfortable king sized beds one of which can be split into 2 singles, ornamental fireplaces and plenty of wardrobe hanging space. The central bathroom has been renovated and features a good sized shower, bathroom and customized vanity.
Elwood Beaches 3 is perfect for a family, couples or singles looking for quality serviced accommodation in the Elwood/ Brighton area and is ideal for those looking for relocation accommodation in Melbourne, Victoria. It is conveniently located for easy access to Melbourne's major attractions such as the Australian Grand Prix and the St Kilda Festival or simply enjoy a relaxed stay within minutes of the beach, parks and bike paths. You can catch a tram into the Melbourne CBD or walk around the corner to sip a latte at the Elwood Village cafes, restaurants and great shopping
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 2 bedroom house
• 1 bathrooms
• One Level
• 2 separate outdoor areas - Decked area with seating for 6 plus a large umbrella & 'Grassed’ area
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Inner Melbourne location
• Automatic security gate at front of property
• Reverse cycle heating and air- conditioning throughout in living area & in bedrooms
• Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
• Dining setting for 4 people
• Large Plasma TV
• Electric oven
• 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Shower, single vanity and toilet
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
Bedroom 1: 1 x King
Bedroom 2: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• Secure off street car parking available for 1 car
• potentially 2, depending on length, as parking is tandem
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch.
All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 7 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate