Munro St, Hawthorn East, VIC, 3123
This elegant and stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom spacious apartment is in a fantastic inner city location just 10km from the heart of the CBD and within the shopping and restaurant precincts of Camberwell Junction and Glenferrie Road. Its on the second floor and offers a private balcony to take in the luscious tree canopies and the quiet streetscape below. Sit out with your coffee and paper on the café style setting with bacon and eggs on the “George Foreman” BBQ
This charming gem in a highly sought after location has everything you need for a romantic getaway, a family holiday, friends catch up or Executive stay. Cook up a storm and enjoy the sophisticated ambiance in the formal dining room or forget about doing the dishes and head out to one of the many local restaurants and well known bars such as the Geebung Polo Club.
There is secure off street parking and a parking permit is available upon request. The property is also very close to public transport. A tram stop can be found within 160m, a 2 minute walk Tooronga Rd/Riversdale Rd and Auburn Train station is just a 1 km stroll.
Fully stocked kitchen with Nescafe dolce gusto coffee machine, microwave, ceramic cooktop, pots and pans, dishwasher. Comfy couch, large Samsung LED TV with Bluetooth Pioneer sound system, Optus Fetch TV, Free Wi-Fi, split system in lounge room with heating and cooling and laundry with washing machine & dryer. A parking permit is available upon request.
Bedroom and Bathroom Details
Bedroom 1 – Queen bed with Ensuite
Bedroom 2 – Can be made up as 2 single beds or a king bed.
Please request the following items to hire prior to your stay
- A fold out bed: $75
Linen and towels are supplied for you.
Bathroom 1 – Shower & Toilet
Ensuite – Shower over bath and toilet
Please note we will deduct $500 from your credit card 10 days prior to your arrival. This will then be returned upon inspection of the property after your departure. Our rates are based on twin share. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance. Please include all adults and children in your enquiry. If you have babies please advise their ages also.
We provide you with a starter pack of essential house hold items such as toiletries, dish washing detergent, washing powder, dish cloths, scrubbing brush, paper towels and toilet paper on check in. You will then need to purchase all necessities for the continuation of your stay.
Convenience is at your door step.
Auburn Train Station: 1km, 13 min walk
Tram - Tooronga Rd/Riversdale Rd Stop 37: 150m, 2 min walk
There are so many local attractions and eateries to check out including:
• Camberwell Sunday Markets which offer Melbourne widest range of vintage and antique clothing & goods, there is seriously something for everyone: -1.5km, 18 min walk
• Stockland’s Tooronga Shopping Centre: - 2.5 km, 7 min drive without traffic
• Melbourne CBD- 13km, 30 min by train.
• Riversdale Hotel off Auburn Road for a great local feed: - 300m, 5 min walk
• ‘Hello Sailor’ a sought after local café on Auburn Road for Brunch and a delicious Coffee: - 1km, 11 min walk
• A casual dinner with the kids at ‘Auburn Road Pizza’: 400m, 6 min walk
• A local favourite for a fancy candlelit and romantic dinner at ‘Porgies & Mr Jones’: - 400m, 6 min walk. Booking are essential
• Jam factory on Chapel Street- enjoy a relaxed evening of food, drinks and a movie: - 6.5 km to the.
• The Coles Group Head office in Tooronga: - 2 km, 6 min drive without traffic