If you are looking for a relaxing Melbourne getaway where all the conveniences are right at your doorstep then you have found it!!
This apartment is centrally located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD where you can just walk into a bustling and vibrant city to the shops, restaurants and entertainment areas.
About the Apartment
This recently renovated apartment features 2 bedrooms, large bathroom with laundry, dining suite, lounge area, digital TV and a fully equipped kitchen which comfortably accommodates 4 people. The apartment is family friendly and accessible (wheelchair) friendly. The apartment is secured by a digital swipe card to access the building and provides access to the apartment level. This adds to the reassurance of your safety while you stay in Melbourne.
• High Rise City Apartment with large west facing Balcony.
• Lift Security Access allows access only to your floor.
• Central Heating and Cooling.
• Fully self-contained Kitchen with Gas Stove, Oven, Microwave Oven, Dishwasher, Toaster, Electric Kettle, Full Height Fridge Freezer, Pots, Pans, Crockery, Cutlery and Glass Ware, etc.
• 40” Flat Screen TV and Play Station/DVD/CD with iPod connectivity
• 2 Bedrooms which comfortably sleeps 4
• Bedroom 1 - Queen size Bed with Double Wardrobe and access to Ensuite Bathroom.
• Bedroom 2 - 2 Single size Beds and Wardrobe
• A Cot can be provided upon request (however you must BYO linen)
• 1 generous sized Bathroom with Bathtub / Shower, Vanity and Toilet
• Laundry with Washing machine
• All linen, doonas, pillows, bed sheets and bath towels are provided
• Security Safe in Apartment
• 2 comfortable Double Sofas to relax and unwind at the end of the day
• Dining Table and Chairs
• Outdoor Setting to enjoy the lovely Melbourne weather on the private Balcony!
• Tram Stop at the front of the building
• Free City Trams to take you around the city
• Arts precincts within walking distance (NGV and Victorian Arts Centre)
• Victoria Market and Supermarkets within the Free City Tram Routes
• Airport Shuttle from Tullamarine Airport can drop you off in front of the building
• 50 meters to the Regent Theatre, City Square and Melbourne Town Hall
• Two city blocks from Flinders Street Train Station and Federation Square
• Restaurants and Bars at your fingertips or select from many Take-away options
• Within walking distance to Bourke St Mall, Emporium and QV Shopping districts, China Town, and Southgate precincts. There are also other smaller boutique shops and malls within close vicinity.
• Tram access to all the sporting attractions and facilities - Etihad Stadium, MCG and Tennis Centre
• This apartment is also sometimes OUR home so please respect it as we will present it in a spotless condition for you also to enjoy
• No Smoking inside the Apartment (smoking is permitted on the Balcony)
• No Pets
• You will be charged a cleaning fee to cover reasonable cleaning costs. However if you leave the apartment in an unreasonably dirty state you will be charged an additional cost for cleaning
• Respect other tenants’ privacy by keeping noise to a minimum
• Any damage to the furniture or walls will be deducted from your Security Deposit
Accommodation Booking Policy:
• Minimum of 2 nights stay
• Minimum of 3 nights stay during High Season
• A $400.00 Deposit is required to secure your booking. After it has been officially accepted your deposit becomes the Security Bond (this is in addition to your accommodation cost)
• If all is in order, your Security Bond will be refunded to you within 2 business days after your departure
• The Deposit will NOT be refunded if cancellation is made 2 weeks prior to you arrival.
• Weekly and Monthly rates available.
Please note, that if you are a party of more than 4 and would like to stay in the same location let us know as we have contact with another apartment in the same building.
We would be more than happy to provide you with more information upon request.