94 Highett is your best choice in Melbourne, whether your stay is a family reunion, wedding, get together for a group of friends, a business visit or just as a holiday home in the city. 94 Highett offers a wonderful venue. The total package of what we can offer is unbeatable for a group of up to 14 people to have a truly memorable experience. Here's why:
1. Location – walking distance to Melbourne Central Business District and major sporting venues (MCG, AAMI Park and Melbourne Park / Rod Laver Arena,). 94 Highett is close to multiple public transport options with West Richmond railway station within 350 metres and 3 tram lines within 400 metres. The area boasts many dining options ranging from cafes, pubs, restaurants and bistros and has two large grocery stores within walking distance.
2. Quality – 94 Highett is equipped with the highest quality fittings such as Air Conditioning, high speed wifi, Internet enabled Smart TV’s, Foxtel cable TV & Netflix, hotel quality linen and towels, hotel quality beds, boutique Vive toiletries and fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances.
3. Cleanliness – The saying goes ‘you can live in your own mess but not in someone else’s’. We ensure 94 Highett is thoroughly cleaned before your stay. We pride ourselves on constant feedback from our guests as to the cleanliness of the house.
4. Features – 2 spa tubs, roof top deck with city views.5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, outdoor courtyard with BBQ, 12 seater dining table, hydronic heating and parking for 3 cars.
5. Character – A beautiful Victorian Villa built in the 1880’s and loaded with period features such as high ceilings, exquisite crystal chandeliers, lead light windows and open fire places. They don’t build them like this anymore.
94 Highett is a beautiful early Victorian home built in the late 1880s. In lively inner city Richmond, an easy walk or convenient public transport to major sporting venues, great shopping, restaurants and the city centre.
The minimum stay is 3 nights unless there is a 1 or 2 day gap between bookings. A 1 or 2 night stay is available with a cleaning fee.
About the inner city location....
Richmond is located on the very fringe of Melbourne city centre and contains an eclectic mix of attractions, providing easy access to the best of what Melbourne has to offer.
Victoria St Richmond is Melbourne's 'little Siagon'. Lined with Vietnamese and Asian restaurants and shops, it provides the best (and most affordable) dining options. Bridge Road is best known for outlet shops and boutiques. The stores are constantly changing and there's always something new to explore....and a new bargain to be had. Church St provides direct 10 min tram ride to Chapel St South Yarra bringing you to the heart of Melbourne's boutique shopping precinct.
Richmond provides easy access to the MCG (AFL football, cricket and major sporting events), Melbourne Park (the Australian Open, concerts) and AAMI Park (soccer and rugby). It's a 15-20 minute walk to these major sporting venues from 94 Highett....or a 5 minute tram ride from Bridge Road or Swan St.
You can walk through the magnificent Victorian gardens of Melbourne straight to the city centre. If your arms are loaded with shopping bargains on the way home, West Richmond train station (2 stops from the city) is 350m from the from door
Getting around.......and house rules
94 Highett is very close to trams and trains. West Richmond train station is a 350 metre walk down Highett St. This station is 5 minutes to the city stations including Southern Cross station where the Melbourne Airport bus terminal (skybus) can be found.
There are 3 tram lines all within 350 metres of 94 Highett. The Bridge Road and Victoria Street trams both provide easy access to the city within 5-10 minutes. The Church St tram takes you down to the famous Chapel St shopping precinct within 10 minutes.
Best of all, the city is only a 25 minute walk away.
2 cars may park off street and 1 permit provided for street parking.
A taxi is approx $60 from the airport and the skybus plus a tram at approx $21 per person.
94 Highett is fitted with quality furniture and fittings. Out linen and beds are of the highest hotel quality. Please treat what we have provided as items of the highest quality and luxury with respect so you and future guests can enjoy them. Damage to the house or contents will incur a cleaning, repair or replacement fee. This includes permanent or significant damage fixtures, fittings and contents beyond normal wear and tear. It also includes staining of linen, towelling, mattresses or carpets and marks on walls. Lost keys or parking permits will also be charged a replacement fee.