A very large 2 bedroom one bathroom property in a brand new building in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
A large open space & light filled open-plan lounge, large balcony, dining and fully equipped kitchen provides a perfect base to relax and be entertained with 50" TV, unlimited WiFi, mini library of books. DVDs and games on request. The kitchen includes both traditional and microwave oven, stove, large fridge, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and enough pots, pans and cutleries to impress a chef.
This apartment also boasts two large comfortable and relaxing bedrooms - both of which are fitted with queen sized beds that can be split into two single beds each on request. There is a full bathroom with also has the laundry facilities, including a euro washer-dryer and ironing equipment.
The lounge room also has two pullout sofa beds to cater to extra guests.
The entire apartment comes with very high ceiling providing a feel of large spaces in all the areas.
We can provide secured car parking space in a nearby building at a cost of $40 per day. Advance booking essential.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS BUILDING IS TOTALLY FAMILY FRIENDLY AND HAS A 'STRICTLY NO PARTY' RULE.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION - CENTRE OF EVERYTHING FOR BOTH HOLIDAY AND BUSINESS TRAVELLER
A PERFECT PLACE TO BASE YOURSELF NOT JUST TO EXPLORE MELBOURNE CBD BUT THE WHOLE OF VICTORIA
Located at the heart of Melbourne CBD within easy walking distance to Southern Cross Train station, trams stops, variety of eateries, entertainment including Crown Casino, shopping Bourke St Malls, sight-seeing spots and commercial CBD offices.
Trains and trams available within 200 meters, connecting to all parts of Melbourne & Victoria. All trams are free for the public for travel within Melbourne CBD.
We are also in the heart of some of the best shopping and eating the city has to offer with Melbourne Central shopping centers as well as Southbank, Lygon St and China Town restaurant precinct just around the corner, tour operators, tour pick up and drop off points....well, we can go on and on
To provide a quick idea of the distances, here is a short list:
1.FREE 'City Circle Tram' 2 minutes away This takes tourists, around the city and Docklands free of cost
2. Melbourne Shopping Precinct and Restaurants all within 1-5 minute walking distance
3. Melbourne Central Station - 1 minutes away.
4. Melbourne GPO, Bourke Street Shopping malls - 5 minutes walk
5. Victorian Parliament - 10 minute walk
6. Federation Square, Flinders Street Station - 5 minutes walk
7. Queen Victoria Market less than 5 minute walk
8. Etihad Stadium - 5 minute walk
9. Southern Cross Station - 10 minute walk
10. DFO Shopping Centre - 10 minute walk
11. Crown Casino, Melbourne Aquarium 5 Minute walk
12. Flagstaff Garden under 3 Minute walk
13. Tourist Information counters, Tour-providers, Tour pick-up locations all within 200 meter radius Day tours and pick-up and drop-off locations available for trips to Great Ocean Road, Philip Island & Penguin Parade, Bendigo & Ballarat Gold Mines, Wineries, City tours and many other tourist attractions within 50-100 meters.
WHO IS ANCHOR ABODES?
Anchor Abodes is an Australian owned, owner managed, boutique family business that specializes in providing luxury holiday and work accommodations, mainly in Melbourne's Central Business District.