Set right in the heart of the city, across the road from Southern Cross Station and 500 metres from Etihad Stadium, Melbourne Skyline Apartment offers accommodation in Melbourne. The apartment features views of Docklands Harbour, the Port Philip Bay and Melbourne's city skyline, and is 1.4 km from St Paul's Cathedral.Conveniently located opposite major supermarket Coles and Spencer Outlet Shopping Centre, the apartment is a short stroll away from major shopping strips and great eateries and restaurants. Free WiFi is offered and private parking is available on site.
With its spacious layout, elegant decor and luxury finishing, this property is ideal for a family holiday, corporate retreat or a special retreat with your friends or loved ones.
- Two generous double-sized bedrooms
- One luxurious bathroom
- Complimentary laundry and ironing facilities
- Modern fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Open plan living and dining with floor-to-ceiling windows providing ample sunlight
- Individually controlled reverse air-conditioning / heating in each bedroom, and living room
- Flat screen TV with free-to-air channels
- High ceilings throughout the apartment
- Secure remote controlled garage for one car
- Situated on level 35 sub-penthouse level with breathtaking views over the harbour, bay and city skyline
Complimentary additions include:
- High speed wireless and cable internet connection
- Luxurious bathroom products
- Quality linen provided
- Car parking for one car secure remote controlled garage
Apartment facilities include:
- An indoor swimming pool
- Well equipped gymnasium
Check-in time: 14:00 AEST
Check-out time: 10:00 AEST
Please note that penalties of up to $150 may apply for late check-outs that have not been arranged with management prior to the stay.
Please note that this apartment is managed by UrbanMinder - the manager of independent boutique apartments. Guests are asked to kindly provide an estimated time of arrival to allow for a dedicated host to meet and greet, and to ensure you are well settled in.