A spectacular warehouse conversion, Fitzroy Loft is the epitome of urban chic.
Heading through the front door and up the stairs into the kitchen and living area, the double height ceiling is an absolute knockout. Exposed brick walls decorated with colourful artwork sit beautifully next to the sleek leather sofas and modern dining furniture.
Tucked away to the rear of this level are two large bedrooms, one with a ladder to a mini mezzanine level. A shared bathroom with Subway style tiled shower completes this floor.
Upstairs houses the master retreat, a huge space with en suite (featuring a sunken bath). From this room, a wooden spiral staircase leads you to the private roof terrace - the perfect spot to enjoy a BBQ and the stunning views over the city.
Due to staircases and roof access, this property is unsuitable for children.
** Please note, this property is currently being re-styled so the furniture and decoration shown in the photos is not accurate. New photos will be online very soon.**
When staying at any LUXICO holiday home, you can expect to move in and find everything you will need ready and waiting for you. There are no extra costs – the following are all included:
- Cleaning (upon departure)
- High-speed wireless internet
- Gourmet welcome hamper containing tea, coffee, milk, sugar, biscuits, muesli and decadent treats
- All essential household items, including luxury toiletries, washing powder, tea towels and toilet paper
- Five-star hotel quality bed linen and towels
For an unparalleled holiday experience, we guarantee you will live like a local in 5-star luxury when you book any LUXICO holiday home.
Rates & booking info
50% deposit due at time of booking. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES. $5000 PENALTY (refer to terms and conditions)
- No smoking inside the house
- Please respect our neighbours. Fines may apply for excessive noise if reported
- If you break something, please let us know so that we can replace it for the next guests