Enjoy the wonder of Melbourne CBD and live on 639 Lonsdale Street VIC 3000. Get close to everything downtown, shopping districts, sport and entertainments, rail, tram, bus terminals - nothing is further than stones throw away.
Stretch up in a contemporary apartment of apprx 96sqm, with 2 great bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 Balconies. Well facilitated Kitchen and Laundry with washing machine/Dryer. Experience City View and amenities such as Outdoor BBQ, Gym, Pool and Skygarden.
This place is suitable for up to 5 people. Each bedroom can accommodate 2 people. The 5th guest can be accommodated on Sofa-bed in the living room.
We will supply up to 2 key-cards and 2 keysets in total.
Enjoy your trip in a contemporary secured apartment in 639 Lonsdale Street Melbourne VIC 3000. Stretch up in private space of approx 80 sqm Indoor + 14sqm Balconies
The apartment features 2 x bedroom with Queen Size Beds, 2 x bathrooms, and 2 x Balconies. Well facilitated Kitchen. Washing machine / Dryer for Laundry. Maximum occupancy is 5 people Sofa bed in living room to accommodate the 5th guest
Located in prime location with trams at your door step and Southern Cross station across the street also within a short walk to restaurants, cafe and Coles supermarkets
Featured balcony with outdoor for you to enjoy sunrise breakfast or romantic sunset . Fully functional Gym , swimming pool with sauna, and Skygarden, BBQ facilities, rock climbings, playgorund, cafe and restaurants in the building.
Good convenience to get here by SKYBUS from Melbourne airport just outside terminals. One way $19, and return $38 of multi-day span. Up to 4 Kids for free if travel with parents. The building has an entry on Spencer Street right opposite the SKYBUS terminal station Southern Cross Station.
Pick up service: $60, up to 4 people, need confirm in advance.
From other places by train, please jump off at Southern Cross Station by V-line or Metro; Free tram access available in Melbourne CBD area.
Security deposit is per-authrosied by AirBNB for swipe card and key.
You will need swipe card to access lift / gym/ swimming pool and roof garden.
Parking Space may be arranged, please confirm with us in advance.
Interaction with guests
- We will be in touch with you via email, up to the point in which we hand you the keys.
- Check-in time is to be confirmed 2 days before your arrival.
- If you have to arrive and check-in later than 9PM, please remind us in timely manner so that late access can be arranged.
- We remind all parent travelers, please take care of kids and prevent excessive noise and potential behavior to cause damage/injury. It is the last thing we want to see your kids or yourself hurt.
- We do NOT provide meals due to Victoria legislation requirements
Upper West Side Apartments is moments away from the Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex, Southbank Promenade and Arts Precint as well as the Yarra River.
This prized central haven provides relief from the vibrant cosmopolitan hub of the inner city and is placed within a stroll of Southern Cross Station, Coles, Flagstaff Gardens, Etihad Stadium, Docklands and DFO with shopping, cafes and restaurants.Opposite Southern Cross Train station, next to tram line. Direct SkyBus to airport in Southern Cross Station. Free tram ride within Melbourne CBD. Melbourne CBD is a great choice for travellers interested in theatre, shopping and shopping for Melbourne CBD
Distance from the apartment:
Melbourne Aquarium 0.7 km
Etihad Stadium 0.8 km
Bourke Street Mall 1 km
Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex 1.1 km
Melbourne Central 1.2 km
Melbourne Convention Center 1.5 km
Just opposite the apartment is the Spencer Retail outlet.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
May not be safe or suitable for infants Under 2 years
- CHECK IN time is 2 pm and CHECK OUT time is before 11am.
We do prefer all guests to check in BEFORE 9pm. If you have to check in later, we can arrange key pickup for additional $25.00
- We encourage guest to bring your own towels. But we do still provide them if you require. If you like us to provide towels please let us know at least 24 hours before check in. We do provide linens.
- No curry cooking please.
- Please respect other tenants in the building. Keep noise to minimum after 10pm
- It is illegal to smoke indoor in Australia. Offender and owner may face a heavy fine from the statutory body or owner's corporate. Smoking allowed strictly ONLY on the balcony. Evidence of smoking in the apartment will incur a fee of $250 upon check out.
- We provide up to 2 keysets and 2 keycards. Please take care of your key and keycard. Loss of the key/key card will incur a fee of $150.
- In event of lock-out requiring assistance from us, please always call us first. Most of time, we should be able to get you back in painless. In rare cases when us or a locksmith have to attend, we reserve rights to charge for inconvenience fee of $120. public holiday and weekend the price is $240
- Take off your shoes when being at the premise, please do not wear shoes on the carpet
- Please keep reasonable cleanliness condition when check out, Additional cleaning fee will apply if you left the apartment in an unacceptable condition
- Please Turn on range hood and open window when cooking. Do not cover the smoke detector to stop alarm. Fines apply. Fire alarm is very sensitive so in the presence of building manager or fire fighters, you will be liable for the cost of it.
- Parents/Guardians please note: Take care of kids and prevent excessive noise and potential behavior to cause damage/injury. The last thing we want to see is kids or yourselves get hurt. The facilities of the room and the building is provided as-is and we will not be responsible for incidents occurred. Australian Law forbid leaving babies and young kids unattended at home. Offender may face heavy fine.
- Guest with heart disease or potential heart disease please note: This premise do NOT have AED device, please ensure your body condition is suitable for travel and bring your own mobile AED.
We understand some guest use a picture instead of a real photo in AirBNB account. You will be required to send us a photo of yourself before check in. If late check in is arranged, it is acceptable that you take a photo of yourself holding the ID in front of the place where keys are collected. All photos need to be clear enough to recognize yourself. If above requirements are not met, we reserve the rights to cancel your booking. We are not interested in your personal information and will never sell it to anyone.
If your photo looks different from yourself upon check in, we reserve rights to see your Photo ID. If such requirement is not accepted, we reserve rights to reject your booking and ask you to find alternative accomodation.