What's the point of visiting Australia's style capital if you're not going to stay in style? In this two-bedroom apartment you get an unbeatable combo of elegance and comfort. Located in the architecturally significant Herald and Weekly Times building, constructed in 1928, it has all the modern conveniences. From here you're only a short walk to the National Gallery and Arts Centre, and you're right in the middle of one of the city's fine dining hubs. This really is Melbourne at its very best.
• Walking distance to all the attractions of central Melbourne, including bars and restaurants, galleries and museums
• High ceilings and large windows
• Modern kitchen with gas stove and bathrooms, including ensuite for master bedroom
• Built-in wardrobes
• Full laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron
• Secure underground parking
• Air conditioning, Wi-Fi, heating
• Quiet, safe and secure building
• Minutes to public transport, including free trams around CBD
• Close to supermarkets
Guests will have access to the entire property.
Interaction with guests
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Melbourne based company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. When you arrive at the property you will find a kitchen and bathroom welcome pack with travel size amenities to ensure you do not need to head to the shops on your first day. We also provide top quality linen and towels. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.