This apartment located in the centre of Melbourne CBD. It sits on the 37th floor and features 2 good-size bedrooms and a balcony with stunning Victoria market view.
Walking distance to the world-renowned University RMIT, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Central station. And easy access to food and drinks, supermarkets, trains and trams.
With premium leisure facilities including a rooftop lounge and sky-garden terrace with BBQ, indoor pool, spa, cinema, library and business centre.
This well-designed modern style 2-bedrooms apartment is the perfect choice for travellers or professionals, surrounded by great shops, cafes/restaurants, local favourite tourist attractions and close to public transport.
- Close to RMIT University6 mins walking, Melbourne University and numerous other educational institutions including Ozford College, Carrick Institute and other private educators.
- Part of the vibrant inner CBD which includes the theatre district, leading hotels, numerous hidden laneways, bars and eateries, the Paris-end of Collins Street; and Chinatown12 mins walking.
- Close to the QV centre7 mins walking complex which includes a Woolworths Supermarket, Big W department store, Dan Murphy's and many specialty shops, cafes and restaurants.
- A short walk to Melbourne Central Shopping Centre5 mins walking and Railway Station5 mins walking.
- Within close proximity to the beautiful Carlton Exhibition Gardens and Flagstaff Gardens.
- Walking distance to the Queen Victoria Market4 mins walking.
- Close to Bourke Street Mall10 mins walking, Elizabeth Street and Swanston Street, the busiest shopping area in Melbourne.
Our apartment is 59sqm + 7sqm balcony, spacious for 4 guests accommodates.
2 x Bed in each bedroom 2 bedrooms in total
Essentials: Quilt, pillows, sheets
Complimentary coffee and tea
Oven, microwave, range hood, cooktop, toaster
Fridge & freezer
Dishwasher & detergents
Kettle, mugs, cups, wine glasses & dishes
Pots, pans, cutlery & cooking utensils, tablewares.
Washing machine, dryer & detergent, Hangers
Shampoos, body Wash
Floor mat, toilet rolls, bath and face towels, Hair dryer
Dining table with chairs
Air Conditioning & heating in the living room
All safety features: smoke detector, First aid kit
Dustpan, Vacuum cleaner
?FREE access to building amenities: Business Centre, Cinema, Rooftop terrace, Outdoor dining areas, Gym, Pool and Sauna
?FREE wireless internet & laptop friendly workspace
Facilities may need to book with the building management team. You will find the booking details through the service guide that we provide in the apartment. And the pool/gym/sauna may be temporarily unavailable for maintenance. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Guests have access to the entire home – you are booking the ‘entire place’ which means you can make yourself at home throughout. A set of keys will be provided to the doors, allowing you to come and go as you please throughout your stay, 24 hours a day.
?FREE access to building amenities: rooftop garden, BBQ and outdoor dining areas, pool and sauna.
Facilities may need to book with the building management team. You will find the booking details through the service guide that we provide in the apartment. And the pool/sauna may be temporarily unavailable for maintenance. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Interaction with guests
We will meet you at the main entrance of the building, welcome you to the apartment and show you around. If you have any issues and concerns during your stay, just need a restaurant recommendation or just need ideas to do, we will be a phone call away.
Government Issue ID at the time may be needed for check in. If you are not able to produce your ID, we legally cannot grant you access to the property.
Other things to note
No parking on the property - Unfortunately, we will not provide car parking.