Welcome to your home away from home located in the Worlds most liveable city Melbourne. Newly renovated, cosy apartment with beautiful views of the iconic tree lined St Kilda Boulevard your apartment includes everything needed to ensure your stay is memorable and relaxing. If Central location and 5 star accommodation is what you desire, then look no further, as everything is either within short walking distance or a quick tram ride from just outside your front door.
• Very secure and safe location
• Queen size bed with mattress topper to ensure a sound nights sleep
• Your choice of pillows from our range to suit all sleeping types
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, refrigerator and Nespresso coffee machine
• Free WIFI, DVD player, Plasma TV X 2 with Foxtel & Netflix included
• Complete bathroom with shower, bath and all towels included
• All toiletries including, toothbrush, toothpaste and shampoo/conditioner
• Washing machine, Dryer, Ironing board and iron
• 2 x Myki Cards with $10 credit on each for public transport use
Your apartment is non-smoking which also includes the balcony area and at this stage we are unable to accept pets.
• Secure entry & full CCTV security throughout the building
• Fully equipped fitness centre
• Indoor heated pool with sauna towels supplied
• Full size tennis court Tennis racquets and tennis balls supplied
• BBQ area
Royal Botanical Gardens, Shrine Of Remembrance, Albert Park Lake, F1 track & Golf course, and Fawkner Park are all located less than 300metres from your apartment.
Melbourne’s brilliant new public bicycle hire system is at your doorstep where you can hire a bike for only $3 per day and explore the city and surrounds by peddle powerhelmet additional.
Shopping & Cultural Melbourne:
Melbourne’s famous laneways, shopping strips and cultural experiences are all just minutes from your stay including:
• Bourke St Mall including David Jones & Myer department stores
• Emporuim Shopping Centre
• Collins street high end fashion
• Toorak Road
• Chapel Street
• South Wharf Direct Factory Outlets
• South Melbourne Market
• National Art Gallery of Victoria
• Melbourne State Library
• Federation Square
• Australian Open Rod Laver & Melbourne Park
• Australian Grand Prix – Albert Park less than 300metres away
• Etihad Stadium
• AAMI Stadium
If you are a nature lover we can also suggest short half day/full day trips to Victoria’s magnificent National, State and Historic Parks to explore.
Upon arrival for your booking you will also find a “Welcome Book” which will have further information on the various eateries close by and other attractions for you to experience.
Both Rob & myself look forward to welcoming you for your stay.