Welcome to your home away from home located in the Worlds most liveable city Melbourne. Newly renovated, cosy apartment with beautiful views of the iconic tree lined St Kilda Boulevard your apartment includes everything needed to ensure your stay is memorable and relaxing. If Central location and 5 star accommodation is what you desire, then look no further, as everything is either within short walking distance or a quick tram ride from just outside your front door.
• Very secure and safe location
• Queen size bed with mattress topper to ensure a sound nights sleep
• Your choice of pillows from our range to suit all sleeping types
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, refrigerator and Nespresso coffee machine
• Free WIFI, DVD player, Plasma TV X 2 with Foxtel & Netflix included
• Complete bathroom with shower, bath and all towels included
• Washing machine, Dryer, Ironing board and iron
Reserved basement car park
Your apartment is non-smoking which also includes the balcony area and at this stage we are unable to accept pets.
• Secure entry & full CCTV security throughout the building
• Fully equipped fitness centre
• Indoor heated pool with sauna towels supplied
• Full size tennis court Tennis racquets and tennis balls supplied
• BBQ area
Royal Botanical Gardens, Shrine Of Remembrance, Albert Park Lake, F1 track & Golf course, and Fawkner Park are all located less than 300metres from your apartment.
Melbourne’s brilliant new public bicycle hire system is at your doorstep where you can hire a bike for only $3 per day and explore the city and surrounds by peddle powerhelmet additional.
Shopping & Cultural Melbourne:
Melbourne’s famous laneways, shopping strips and cultural experiences are all just minutes from your stay including:
• Bourke St Mall including David Jones & Myer
• Emporuim Shopping Centre
• Collins street high end fashion
• Toorak Road / Chapel Street
• South Wharf Direct Factory Outlets
• South Melbourne Market
• National Art Gallery of Victoria
• Melbourne State Library
• Federation Square / Southbank
Melbourne Arts Centre
• Australian Open Rod Laver & Melbourne Park
• Australian F1 Grand Prix –
Albert Park less than 300metres away
• Etihad Stadium
• AAMI Stadium
If you are a nature lover we can also suggest short half day/full day trips to Victoria’s magnificent National, State and Historic Parks to explore.
The apartment is surrounded by endless dining options all within walking distance or a very short tram ride. Make it a journey and experience some of Melbourne's hidden bars and famous nightspots as well. We are happy to provide you with a list of recommendations for breakfast, lunch or dinner and any budget.
Both Rob & myself look forward to welcoming you for your stay.