Coming to Melbourne for tennis? We are only 15 minutes walk to Rod Laver Arena home of Australia Tennis Open. Beautiful apartment with a great view facing Yarra River. You will get a good view of the fireworks during New Year Eve. For sports fans, this place is within walking distance to MCG, AAMI Park and Rod Laver Arena. In fact you can see the MCG and AAMI Park from the lounge.There is a tram stop right in front of the building if you prefer taking public transport. The Flinders Street train station is 100m away. For shoppers, you are close to the Paris End of town. Walking distance to Melbourne famous restaurants on Flinders Lane. Fully equipped gym in the building Secure basement car park is available for a small cost. Please advise at the time of booking if you need parking.
BEDROOMS and BEDS
There is a double size bed in each of the bedroom. There is also a sofa bed in the lounge that can be converted to a bed for the 5th person.
Fully access to common building facilities.
- fully equipped gym
- residents lounge which includes a large screen tv
- Rooftop garden with great views and barbeque may be temporarily unavailable due to improvement works, and may be subject to private bookings by other residents.
On arrival, I will be there to meet you, hand over keys, show you how things work, and answer any questions you may have. I am available through phone and can be on site if needed. I am only 10 minutes walk from the apartment.
This building won a Silver Award for Landscape Design at the 2015 Melbourne Design Award for the vertical garden and water features in the internal court yard. A few wedding photo shots have been taken in this court yard.
Trams and trains is practically at your doorstep. You can walk to the MCG and Rod Laver Arena.
- 10 minutes walk to Chinatown
- 10 minutes walk to Burke Street Mall.
- 5 minutes walk to Fitzroy and Treasury Gardens
- 5 minutes walk to the nearest railway station, Flinders St Station
- 25 minutes walk to Royal Botanical Gardens
- A supermarket IGA Express is located in the same block open from 7am to 11pm, except Fridays and Sundays when it closes 10pm and Saturdays at midnight.
- Dry-cleaners are at the rear of our building.
- The nearest pharmacy is 2 blocks away.
- There are plenty of restaurants along Flinders Lane behind the building. Restaurants like Chin Chin is only 2 minutes away, other restaurants eg Cummulus, Lucy Lu, Kisume, Sake, Supernormal, Ezard and many more.
- There is a Hertz rent-a-car office and depot at 114 Flinders Street - which is just a few meters from the apartment.
- If you need to catch a taxi, the nearest taxi rank is at Grand Hyatt Hotel which behind the building, less than 5 minutes walk away.
Use the free CBD trams practically at doorstep to tour the city. The free tourist circle tram 35 will do a loop around the CBD